Chapter 20: I Melt With You

I open my eyes to a dark room.

What time is it? I thought.

I look over at Corey's beside alarm clock and it reads nine o'clock p.m.

We must've fell asleep.

I feel Corey's arm wrapped around my naked body, and I feel his manhood pressed up against me. I bit my lip at this.

I slowly remove his arm and walk to the bathroom.

I get into the shower and turn it on. The shower starts to get steamy; like a sauna.

I hear the bathroom door creak open and the shower door is opened. Standing there is Corey in his full glory of nakedness.

I stare at him and he climbs in, and closes the shower door.

We both don't say anything, as we both stand there in silence.

Corey gently pulls me to him and he leans down to kiss my neck.

I lean my head back and moan.

Corey gently pushes me up against the bathroom wall. He pins my arms about of head and holds them there; while he kisses my neck.

He lets go of my arms and starts to kiss my breast.

Corey picks me up and I wrap my legs around his waist. Corey gently enters me.

Corey muffles my gasp with a deep kiss.

He started to thrust in and out of me.

I claw at his back from the intense pleasure I was receiving.

The water from the shower continually pours on us; while he thrusts.

"Uh...Corey." I moan.

"Hang, in there baby... Wait for me." Corey whispers with a hint of a moan.

With a couple of more thrust we climaxed together.

Corey keeps thrusting to make the sensation last longer.

We bother bury our head in each other's neck. Breathing hard. Corey removes himself and sets me down.

Corey grabs the body wash and rubs it all over my body, and I do the same for him. Not missing an inch of him.

When we both finish showering, we get out and start dressing in our night clothes.

After, I get done putting my clothes on; I stare at Corey pulling on his boxers and his muscle tee to sleep in. I marvel at his bulging erection through his boxers.

I look up at his face and admire how handsome he is.

"What?" Corey asks with a half-smile.

I break out of my trance and say, "Huh, oh nothing...I" I stutter.

Corey motions for me to come to him.

I walk over and he leans in to kiss me gently on my lips.

I look at him and smile.

"I make you nervous. Don't I?" Corey asks.

"No... Well, I mean. Your my best friend. At least y-ou were. I uh never imagined I'd be doing this with you. At least you were my best friends. I don't know what we are." I stumble trying to look for the right word.

Corey chuckles and says, "I think were way past being friends. Don't you think?"

"Plus, I like being able to be this close to you." he adds.

"So, does this mean we're together?" I ask curiously.

"Well, I don't know about you but. I don't do, what we just did with my friends." Corey says with a smile.

"I don't know that." I say playfully.

Corey chuckles and says, "Well, Jason really isn't my type." I laugh, "If that doesn't convince. Then, how about another round to show you." he adds.

I bit my lip and we started going at it...again.