Coming Out(12)

Hopes POV

"Erect I want to tell you something..." I look up. I was using a shy yet serious tone. We eventually met eyes.

"What is it princess?" Erect responded blankly, yet confused as well.

"I-I'm not a prin-princess. I'm a prince!" I say quickly. Tripping over my own words.

"Well then my dear prince what shall I call you?" Erect said beaming down on my. Be had a smile painted in his face. The comforting type.

"I...I like the name Fundy." I said hoping for him to understand. Soon after Eret hugs me in close.

"Well Fundy you are the best prince I've ever met!" As he says those words my heart soars. He accepts me! He accepts me!

————————

Renaming POV...
Hope's POV Renamed.

New POV...

————————

Fundy POV

Soon after I had my 'talk' with Fundy I go to Uncle Tom. Tom is a shortened name I hear a lot of people call Uncle so now I do too its easier then saying Tommy anyways.

To put it short Uncle Tom was cool with it and helped cut my hair because I liked his style a lot! Turns out Uncle Tom cuts his own hair cause it grows really really fast.

As we go on we tell more and more people. There for more and more people being accepting! It was so cool to see people be so nice and amazing about this! It was amazing to say the least!

However we have one person left to tell here in L'manburg. My father. I always wondered what he would say about something like this. Just me being Pansexual was NEVER brought up when he was present. I guess a part of me did not want to lose my dad. Just like ! b!b Ⓜ︎~—~

————————

System Error...

"Delete Memory?"

"NO!" Y/N shouts at the top of their lungs. Despite their scream the system crashes loosing the memory. Leaving Y/N helplessly in the darkness.

"System?!" Y/N says in a low whisper. Unsure of what to do. The system comes back alive. Blinding Y/N.

"Continuing last watched for..." The system continued making Y/N believe the video was still there. However, the next words came as a shock to them.

"Karl Jacobs...Present Time In....Dream SMP" The system said clearly. Yet Y/N thought they where playing tricks on them. Present time? For Karl? Does he not live there-? I guess watching won't hurt anything? Just one peek.

"Who would you like to star?" The system asked. Now with curiosity eating up Y/N the let the next words roll out their mouth. Not thinking twice about it.

"Tommyinit...please" They said to which the system responded by playing Tommyinit better known as Tommy on the screen for a now very curious Y/N to see.

————————

New POVs Unlocked
New Timeline Unlocked

————————