Untitled Part 18

Rocky crossed his fingers and hoped that colt would continue trying to reach him. Colt had sounded frantic and on the verge of crying at this point.

Rocky knew his brother would never admit it though if he questioned it later.

He slowly crept through the step fathers messy and creepy looking bedroom until he came across the dresser.

Rocky looked down at the top which was filled with nothing but empty wrappers of chips and junk food and dirty clothes littering everywhere that he was almost afraid at this point to even go through the mans drawers and yet he felt so close to contacting his younger brother.

Rocky bent down and put his ear to the top surface of the wooden dresser and tried to locate where the walkie talkies might be. He was desperate and hopeful, hoping Colt was going to try everything to find out where he and Aiden are.

"Rocky it's me, Colt. Are you guys ok? Over." Rocky's eyes widened in victory as if he already found the item he was looking for he then opened all the dresser drawers and found it in the bottom on the left.

He took the walky tally out and immediately tried to talk back, his whole body shaking with goosebumps and nervousness.

"Colt this is Rocky! Aiden and I are being held captive..."

Rocky was cut short he saw a car light dance across the curtain drapes.

He panicked and tried to put everything back in his place and contacted Colt again before returning to his chambers.

"Colt there is a strange house where Aiden was looking before and it's where we are being held by her Stepdad. Please come quick! There is two other young girls here as well." Rocky didn't have time to finish. He had to get away he shoved the walky talky back in its spot and hurried out the door.

He didn't bother to check the window just yet he was worried of the condition the stepdad would he in.

He is probably drunk so Rocky thought he would have enough time to make it back to the room where Aiden was.

He ran down the stairs carefully and zoomed speedily back into the room grabbing Aiden along the way who was quivering in fear at the fact that the stepfather was back.

Audrey was making her way back to the room she shared with Kylie.

Rocky sat on the cot with Aiden and was holding her in his arms, trying to calm her down.

"It's alright Aiden, I contacted Colt and told him what's going on! I hope he will come back with grandpa and help us get away." Rocky explained he began brushing Aidens hair soothingly with his palms.

Everything has been quiet until the front door slammed open. A loud crash had erupted throughout the entire house informing its occupants that the man of the house was home.

"Aiden, get down here right now!" The man shouted and the next thing they heard is a bottle being smashed onto the hard floorboards.

Aidens entire body smashed to bits on the inside and nothing but fear overtook her.

Shaking she stood and glanced over at Rocky, her night and shinning armour. He held her so close to his chest she could almost taste his fear from his panting breathe.

"I better s-see wha-what he wa-wants." She said frightfully.

She was about to walk towards the door but Rocky grabbed her and pulled her back into his chest, squeezing his arms for dear life.

"No, you don't have too." Rocky whispered to her. Deep down inside Rocky knew that he was no match for an older man who drinks, but he knew that Colt and the others would come to rescue them, only a matter of time.

Rocky and Aiden stayed inside the room, not bothering to move a muscle. Rocky knew he would probably come in and get Aiden, he had to find a way to protect her.

Before he could think of a plan the bedroom door flung open and her wobbly, drunk stepfather enters the room without knocking or questioning.

Rocky threw Aiden behind him and stuck his hands out in a protective manor. He vowed to himself that from this day forward until forever, he will always protect Aiden.

The man was covered in beer stains all over his shirt, his knuckles where clenched and bleeding and he had a horrible smell steaming off of him.

His usual appearance. Rocky stares him down with anguish and pure hatred before him.

The stepfather took a few steps over the threshold and gave Rocky a surprised, questioning look before stumbling backwards in a wobbly manner.

"Aiden, you gotta pack all your stuff up right now." He said in between hiccups.

"W-why?" Aiden held onto Rocky's shoulders to keep him a little bit calmer.

"When I was out I went gambling and well, I sold you. They will be picking you up first thing in the morning." He said with seriousness.

He said nothing more and turned around. He was about to walk out of the room when Rocky's temper got the better of him.

Rocky ran at him from behind and began kicking and punching him with all the strength and will he could.

"You jerk! How can you do this to your daughter?!" He screamed and felt hot tears of anger bursting from his eyes.

The stepfather stood there and took it for a few minutes and then he turns and threw Rocky onto the ground.

He never said a word once he just gazed over at Aiden, shook his head and left closing the door behind them, making sure to lock it.

Rocky was panting on the floor. He stared at the door for a few minutes and wiped his face. He slowly turns around to see Aiden's blank, cold expression.

Her eyes where watery, but no tears faltered. Hey

"A-Aiden? Are you ok!? Don't worry I will get us out of here! No one is taking you away!" Rocky said.

He was beyond angry.

He crawled towards Aiden and was worried at the fact she wasn't saying or doing anything in reply!

It was as if she hadn't heard a single word the man said to her. Or reality wasn't sinking in. When Rocky put his arms around her though, he knew she was scared because her entire body was shaking.

"It's ok, Aiden. I'm here. You don't have to say anything." Rocky whispered to her he held her tightly in his arms and they stayed like that for a while.

Rocky and Aiden sniffles. They hope Colt and grandpa would come to their rescue soon.

———-

Authors note! Yay I am back!! Thanks friends for all the lovely comments and wonderful support on this!! What do y'all think of this update?! Hehe!!!