Chapter 16

Chapter 16

When Rocky had awoken he had discovered he was in a dark room, laying on a smelly, dirty and rickety cot. He tried sitting up but found his wrists and ankles were tied together. He tried with all his strength to struggle free but he was weak and had a very big migraine forming.

It was quiet all around him and the room didn't have much light or a window for that matter. He was trying to control all the emotions running through his mind.

What happened to him? Where is he and why is he tied up for?! Where was Aiden?! Is he in the house tied up somewhere? Is she safe?

The questions in his mind made him start stirring side to side.

The bed rocked and the sounds of his chains rattled against the quiet air, making him feel horrified.

Just then he heard the familiar screams of Aiden outside the door but it sounded like it was further down the hall.

"No, please l-let me and Rocky go! Please, what do you want from me?" Rocky felt anger and worry rise in his body and adrenaline rushed through him to go to Aiden and protect her.

He fought hard against his restraints to get free despite having a bad headache.

What was going on and why was Aiden trapped here too? What was this person going to do with her?

Rocky didn't know and he didn't want to find out, he just wanted to save them both.

He yanked on the rope that were tied around his wrists, causing his hands to become red and numb for a few moments. The rope work was well done, so he couldn't get it loose no matter what he tried.

What was going on? How in the world did the man know that the two of them where spying on them?

Just then the door slammed open and Rocky turned over to see the same man who broke into grandpas cabin earlier enter the room, pulling Aiden by her hair and dragging her harshly across the floor into the bedroom.

Rocky's breathe deepened and he was beginning to panic.

Aidens face was red with pain and filled with tears blanketing her cheeks.

"Please, please let Rocky go!" Aiden pleaded with the tall man he has a horrible stench and his clothes where tattered and torn, lots of different stains on them Rocky felt disgusted just looking at the man.

"Shut up, you twit." The man then threw Aiden harshly into the floor and spat right on her. He kicked her a few times and then turned around.

"I'll let you out when you agree to do what I want." The man said he then closed the door and locked it behind him.

Aiden was laying sprawled out on the floor, crying softly to herself. When she managed to get herself together she stood up and turned to face Rocky who was tied up on the bed.

She crawled towards him and used what strength she has left to take off his cloth around his mouth and un tangle his wrists free.

The moment he was loose Rocky got up and hugged Aiden tightly, holding her as close as he could to his body. He was trembling in fear on the inside but wanted to keep it a secret from her. He wanted to be brave for her.

"Aiden, are you alright? Wh-what's going on!?" Rocky kept her in his embrace tightly she wrapped her arms around him and tried to calm down with long breathes.

"R-Rocky I kn-know who that m-man is and I know who....I am now." Aiden mumbled she started petting his soft brunette hair and she pulled away looking deeply into his eyes.