Aiden becomes a Ninja?!

Chapter 11

Chapter 11/ Aiden becomes a Ninja!

"Grandpa I was wondering...during dinner I thought it would be a good idea if maybe, you and I teach Aiden ninjitsu? So she can protect herself when I or my brothers aren't around? I'm really worried that man might come back and take her away!" Rocky admitted, his imagination working over time.

Grandpa thought about it for a while as he was making dessert for the boys and Aiden. He thought it would cheer them up if he made them something sweet and delicious. Ice cream sundaes!!

"I think that's a great idea, Rocky! We can talk to her about it tonight and we can start her ninja lessons with you guys first thing in the morning!" Grandpa answered.

He didn't have any spare ninja masks or outfits and wonders if Aiden would be ok with that for now.

Rocky smiled happily and wanted to tell Aiden right away. He ran into the living room to see if the monopoly game is over yet.

"Aiden, can I have a word with you?" Rocky interrupted. It looks like Colt was in the lead.

"Awww, she was just about to go to jail!" Tum Tum whined. Aiden chuckled. "It's ok Tum, we shall continue later. You guys can play my turn if you want." Aiden stood up and followed Rocky outside into the evening wind.

"What's up?" Aiden glanced over at Rocky and studied his features against the glowing sunset behind them.

She had to admit he was dashingly handsome. He had perfect pale skin that looks so soft, sparkly bluish green eyes and sandy blonde hair that always swept to the side.

He had perfect slender cheek bones and even though he was quite skinny, she knew he was strong and kept in good shape.

"We will go inside and get our sundaes after but I have something I wanted to ask you."

Aiden smiles and behind her eyes she was hopeful.

"Mmhm?"

"Well after today's incident earlier, it got me thinking and I just ask my grandpa. I think it would be a good idea if you learned ninjitsu with my brothers and I." Rocky explained he looks over at Aiden and chuckled at her surprised expression on her face.

"Are you...serious?" Aiden said, raising an eyebrow of curiosity. She didn't mean to sound rude she was just surprised and a little bit worried and at the same time she did think the idea was good.

"Yes I am. After today's incident I think it would be a great idea for you to learn to protect yourself and I will be here to help you if your scared or need any extra help."

"Your really worried about me. " Aiden said she smiled because she thought it might be possible that Rocky was gaining a crush on her. Her heart beat fast in her chest and she felt all tingly in her hands and feet.

"Y-yeah, I g-guess I am." Rocky said truthfully. He was getting warm feelings inside as well and he desperately wanted to hold Aiden's hand as they walked but held back.

Aiden suddenly felt a burst of excitement when she got an idea and she squealed loudly, scaring Rocky slightly.

"Why don't you show me a few moves early? Tonight after we have dessert?" She squealed. Rocky loved the idea and nodded his head enthusiastically.

"Yes that's an excellent idea!" He said. The two smiled happily and then they heard grandpa call them in for ice cream!

Rocky asked Colt and Tum Tum if they wanted to join in after to teach Aiden a few of their moves as well. They liked the idea.

Meanwhile after grandpa went searching through the house for an extra ninja outfit to give Aiden in the morning.

Rocky was planning to make Aiden her own mask later on!

The rest of the evening Rocky enjoyed spending it with Aiden and his family they ate the sundaes outside on the cabin porch since the evening was nice and warm.

They helped Aiden get started on the beginning level of ninjitsu and she actually caught on pretty well.

Rocky and the others were very impressed with her. But what they didn't know is that another pair of eyes were watching them in the bushes of grandpas backyard, closely and seething with anger!

"I'll get you back, Aiden! Just you wait..."

~~~~~

Author notes: hey guys! I got a notification from Wattpad saying they will be down on Tuesday for maitanence, so I thought I should update before hand for you guys! I hope this was long enough for you guys, lol.

What do you think of Aiden becoming a ninja? Do you think it's also a good idea?!

Oh as usual if I don't reply to your comments right away I will before I update next!

Thank you all so much for your encouraging comments and awesome feedback!!! Can't wait to hear from you again!!!