Looks Bella Hadid

Y/n Pov

I walk backstage as Bella jump into my arms making me catch her.

Bella:"Hey baby."She says pecking my nose making it scrunch.

I kiss her on the lips.You see i was Bella's best friend and we agreed that we had feelings for each other.I've known ever since we were 14 she knew when she broke up with Abel.

Y/n:"I can't wait to see your debut for Victoria Secret cause my baby hot as hell.Actually Hell's hotter but mhm."I shrug making her giggle as i put her down."Good luck,beautiful."I say making her smile.

I walk to my seat and took a seat.Soon the lights dims and then it happened.Abel was the on singing! And bella didn't tell me.I looked opposite me to see her family and the kar-jenner sent me a sad smile making me shrug it off.

Abel sang his song as Gigi came out first.Then there she was my beautiful girlfriend.I smile as i saw her rule that walk.I saw Abel look at her and she looked at him and it broke my heart.

She gave me the exact same look everyday and it's nothing compared to the one she gave Abel cause his was obviously fill with more love and lust.I then looked down,she was so close to being mine.

I knew she still had feelings for him.I was stupid to believe she could ever be mine.I watch as Abel walked over to her and give her a peck on the lips making my eyes get glossy as she kiss back and pull away.The stadium booed making me sigh.

"Ayo man you good? im sorry that your dating that girl."He said referring to Bella making me just give him a fake smile.

I stood up as i left and walked out.It was raining heavily but i couldn't care anymore.I got in my car and drove to none other then Emily's house.I parked my car and got out before knocking on the door.

Emily:"How can i-Oh fuck.Get in!"She said as she pushes me in making me stay still."Are you dumb!You could have-Hey Y/n are you okay?"She asks making me shake my head."Why don't you change and then we can talk?"She says making me nod as i walked upstairs.

I change into sweats before going downstairs and hugging her.

Y/n:"Abel kissed her at the Victoria Secret's runway and she kissed back."I say.

Emily:"I told you the girl was trouble."She said making a tear roll down my cheek.

Emily held me till i slept.

Bella Pov

Anwar:"That was mess up!"Anwar scolded me making me huff.

Bella:"I was shocked."I say.

Gigi:"So you kissed him back!"She says making me groan as i fell back on the couch.

Kendall:"I heard he was at Emily's."She says making my head shot up.

Bella:"What!-Why!"I said