Children KNJ

The Kardashians had invited their friends and their families for dinner and everything was going well so far.Kris and Yolanda were preparing the dishes that was about to be serve.

They heard the doorbell go off making Kylie go get it.Soon a good looking couple enter making everyone jaw drop as they eye the two.Behind them followed two attractive boys with girls by their side who were most likely their gf since they kissed a few seconds ago.

Kris:"Y/m/n!"Kris says as she and the other parents went to hug the supposedly couple.

Yolanda:"Where's Y/n-"

Yolanda was cut off by the backyard's door swinging open and closing as a beautiful figure stood there making everyone admire her from head to toe.A simple crop top looked like a luxury item on her.

Kris & Yolanda:"Y/n!"They said running over and hugging the girl making her laugh as she hug back.

Everyone was shock by how close the girl was to two of the most powerful women.Y/n walked over and sent everyone her smile showing her pearly whites and dimples making everyone melt almost instantly.

"Auntie Y/n!"They all heard the kids shouted as little feets ran through the backyard.

They stood before Y/n making the girl smile as she took off her purse and shove it into y/b/n.She kneeled down and open her arms making the girl attack her as they almost make her fall on the grass.
Everyone was in awe of the girl.She was beautiful and so far she looked fun to be with.

Mason:"Hey Auntie Y/n."Mason said making all the kids pull away as Y/n laugh a little.

Y/n:"Hey bud."She said doing a very complicated handshake with Mason.

Stormi:"Let's go play."She said dragging Y/n with the other kids to the play house.

Kendall:"You have a very beautiful daughter."Kendall spoke up making Y/n's parents turn to her.

Y/m/n:"Thank you dear."She said.

They all took a seat and chat the boys getting to know y/b/n and your other brother more.While their girlfriends were talking to the girls and the adult were talking with each other.

Khloe:"Mason do you need help with your homework?"She asks making everyone turn to see Mason holding a file with the word 'homework' at the top.

Mason:"Not really.Y/n'a teaching me."He said as Y/n came out with the kids chasing after her.

Y/n sat next to Kendall as she teaches Mason about basic algebra.

Mason:"What's a good math pick up line?"He ask making Y/n look at him raising he perfectly shaped eyebrows.

Y/n:"Will you replace my eX without asking Y?"She said making Kendall chuckle."That was good okay."Y/n said turning to Kendall making her laugh again.

Kendall:"I heard you like Math.So what's the sum of you + me + children."She asks making me smile.

Y/n:"A family."I say in a duh tone making Kendall,Mason and me share a look before bursting out laughing.