Rae's KNJ

Anthony Pov

We've heard of the news of Addison Rae and Kourtney Kardashian's friendship.Well i'm Anthony Kyler Easterling,i'm the youngest of the Rae's siblings.Addison is my older sister and she is the first born.I'm the second and Jacob's the third.

I was currently being force to go to a dinner with a lot of people.The Kar-Jenner's,The Hadid's,The Baldwin's,The Gerber's,The Delvigne's.That's a lot of people,i know.

Sheri:"Boys! Me,your father and Your sister are going first since you guys are taking forever!"She shouts from below making us shout back an 'okay'

The two of us were laying on the bed in our black suit pants while texting our friends

I put on my rings before grabbing my wallet,keys and phone and going out.

Jacob:"WHY DO WE HAVE TO GO?!"He whined making me roll my eyes.

We both got into the car as i drove to the location,mom sent us.We were both joking about what would happen.

Jacob:"If your able to get the whole internet swoon over you who said you can't  get a couple celebrities too."He said making me roll my eyes.

You see one time Addison asked me to dance in her tiktok's things and her video blew up so much that TikTok crashed for a couple of days.That was months ago tho i was more fitter now and i had cut my hair to a wolf cut version.

As i pulled up to the driveway,Jacob ended the call with his girlfriend,Maggie.We both got out as i passed my rolls Royce car keys to the guy as he hands me a pass.I put it in my pocket as i walked over to Jacob who was on his phone.

He put his phone in his pocket as we enter the villa.We were staying here for a couple of days so i got my assistant to pack my bags.Me and Jacob were approached by 4 girls as they started touching us.

"Hey baby."We heard two feminine voice in sync.

We both turn and was met with a brunette and a blonde.They approached us as they kiss our cheeks.

"Play along."They whispered in our ears making us fake a smile as i wrap my arms around her waist.

"Are these you girlfriends?"One of the girls said with a disgusted face.

"Yes fuck off."The blonde said making me smile as Jacob sent me a wink.

The four walks away so i let go of the girl as me and Jacob back off respecting our boundaries.

Jacob;"Do we know ya'll?"He ask making me look at the brunette who was already looking at me.

Her eyes were switching from my eyes to my lips making me smirk.

Gigi:"I'm Jelena."She said making Jacob smile as he talk to the blonde.

Anthony:"As much as i would love to call you mine or babe.I would love to know your name."I flirted making a light pink tint appear on her cheek.

Kendall:"My name's Kendall Nicole."She said making a smile raise to my lips.

Anthony:"Anthony Kyler."I say grabbing her hand softly and placing a kiss on the front while looking her in the eyes.

Kendall:"Charming,eh?"She said making me shrug sending her a wink.

Jacob;"We're gonna be late."He said making me look at him.

Gigi:"Where are you guys heading too?"She asks.

Anthony:"We got invited for dinner with some celebs so we are force to come here."I say stroking the Kendall's hand softly.

Kendall:"Your Anthony and Jacob Easterling.Addison's brother right?"She asks making us both nod.

Kendall:"Well we're going there too.Come on then."She said intertwining our fingers making me send her a grin making her chuckle.

She and Jelena pulled us outside.We both saw the moon shining brightly making me stop as i took out my phone and hand it to Jacob as Kendall drag me to take a photo.

We both saw the moon shining brightly making me stop as i took out my phone and hand it to Jacob as Kendall drag me to take a photo

Kendall smiled at the photo as she interlocked our fingers again which i didn't mind since Jelena was doing the same to Jacob.They were both leading the way making me and Jacob joke around in the back.

Kendall:"Hey guys".She said making me and Jacob stop talking and gulp as we saw how many people were at this table.

I saw my mom,dad and sister both looking at us wiggling their eyebrows since they saw our intertwine hands.Me and Jacob smile as we let go of the girl hand and sat next to our mother.Kendall walked over and she shooed the girl sitting next to me and took a seat.Jelena did the same thing with Addison which she didn't mind since she sat on my mom's side now.

Kendall:"I must say you have good genes."She said making me look at her somehow offended.

Anthony:"Did you just notice now."I said cockily making her snort."Sorry miss beautiful."I tease making her blush again.

Kendall:"You need to stop doing that."She said making me look at her.

Anthony:"Do what."I ask playing dumb.

Kendall:"You know you know."She said making me put on a confuse face.She laugh as we both dig into our steaks.