"Played" Gigi Hadid

Y/n Pov

I sat down at the table feeling numb after taking Atleast 2 pain killers.i look at my hand to see it's still bleeding.Its been a year since me and Gigi divorce since she believed her mom.

I didn't fucking push Yolanda into a dresser,she even paid the security guard.Everyone,my friends,my family,Everyone!

Had turn their backs against me.Gigi,she didn't even try to fight for us she ended up getting with Zayn Malik the next week so yeah.I stood up and look into my mirror.I look different.Pale,skinny and not alive.

I sigh.Time to change.I took a warm bath hissing as the water ran thru my recent scars.I put on some clean clothes cleaning up the house and bandaging my hand.I grab my phone from the charger.I open it to be met with millions of notifications making me mute it and open my messages

Gigi:"We're going to court for divorce and custody of Khai.Today at 2pm."

I look at the time and it was 12 making me sigh and change into my hoodie along with grey sweatpants although a millionaire i never dressed like one.I grabbed my vaping device and stuff it in my back pocket before getting in my Lambo and driving off.

I pull up to the court at 1,59pm making me run to the room that Gigi sent.Some guards open the door and block paps.I entered and saw the room was filled with Gigi's friends and families even mine making me sigh as i walk to the front.

Judge:"Mr.Y/l/n do you need a lawyer?"He asks making me shake my head making him sigh as i took a seat.

I could feel burning glares at my hand but i ignored it.I felt a tug on my pants making me look down to see my daughter Khai making me smile as i pick her up and sat her infront of me.

"Dada."She said clapping her hands making me smile and raise my hand making her high five me.

I took out my phone and played with Khai the car wash game which she loved.I was joking around with her when the judge cleared his throat.

Judge:"Seeing the relationship.Mr.Y/l.n has with his daughter i decline the offer of changing the father's birth certificates name to Zayn Malik."He said making me scoff.

Khai:"I want toys!"She whines making me laugh as i open my amazon app for her.

Judge:"The divorce paper will be established tomorrow and you guys can meet up at my office."He said."And custody of co parenting.4days for the father and 3 for the mother."He said making me smile.

I grab Khai and threw her up in the sky before catching again.I felt someone tap my shoulder making me turn to see Gigi holding my device.I was about to grab it when she pulled away.

Gigi:"Why the fuck are you vaping?!"She asks making everyone turn to me.

I roll my eyes trying to grab it from her but she refused too.

Y/n:"Fuck just give it.Your not my wife nor do i know you! You've change for the fucking worse so fuck it and give my stuff back!"I said making everyone look shock since i never raised my voice before.

I grabbed my device and stormed out with my daughtr.