Cafe Bella Hadid

Y/n Pov

Me and my friends were bored so we decided to do something at 3am.We all decided to go to the local cafe shop down the streets where most celebrities were at to see if we could find any.

I ended up giving Maddie a piggy back ride cause she was 'tired' she basically wanted to snapchat me.We were pretty famous on social media since i'm part of the British royal family.Prince Harry and Meghan's son so yeah.

I laugh when Emmanuel and Elliot were sliding on the slippery ice road and ended up falling down on their butts but still slide making us all burst out laughing.Maddie and the rest of the girls decided to go to the cafe while us boys stayed back to play.

Alex used me as a skateboard as i layed on the ground and he got on my back as Emmanuel push us down the icy road.Him doing the same with Elliot and himself.We all had fun and decided to go to the cafe.My hair was covered with snow flakes making them all laugh while i shook my head.

We all entered the Cafe with them laughing on my ass.We spot Maddie talking with some girls making us all walk over.

I hug Maddie from behind as i stuffed my face in the crook of her neck.

Y/n:"My beautiful,beautiful mads.Did you miss me?"I ask as i peck her lips.

Maddie laugh as she walks over and i bend down as she dust my hair making each and every snow flake hit the floor.Alex laid below me as the snow flake fell on his face making me laugh.My eyes were green since it was cold usually it would be blue but it's green.

They others decided to disturb their gf so i stayed with Maddie.Maddie introduce me to the girls which i soon realise were three families.No wonder the table was huge.

Baldwin's
Hadid's
Kar-Jenner's

Bella:"Are you guys dating?"She asks.

"No."We both said in unison.

Maddie:"It's a friend with benefits deal."She said making them all nod.

Stephen:"Are you sure you guys are not catching feelings?"He asks.

Hailey:"Dad!"She said making us all laugh.

Y/n:"It's fine really.But i can't date Mads it's against the rules."I say making them frown.

Maddie then excuse herself so i decided to interact with them.Maddie came back crying making me frown.

Y/n:"What is it? It's alright.You can tell me,i'm a friend."I say making her shake her head."I'm also your prince and i command you to speak."I said sternly making her sob.

Maddie:"Oh."She said innocently.

Kris:"Oh my god!"She said making me look at her.

Kim:"Your Y/n Y/l/n,Prince Harry and Lady Meghan's son."She said covering her mouth making everyone gasp as i laugh.

Y/n:"Mhm."I say turning back to Mads."Your not escaping from this."I say making her nod as i wipe her tears and hold her close.

My eyes met with a blue green eyes as she stared into my soul making me chuckle.I gave her my million dollar smile making her look away.

Bella:"Can i have your number?"She mouthed making me nod as i secretly send her numbers thru my hand making her write it down on her phone.She send me a wink making me send her a smirk which causes her to blush.

Alex:"Let's go home!I wanna play NBA."He said making me nod as i said goodbye and we went home.

Was that Bella Hadid?