Chapter VI: Stop

Upon opening the door, the tanned male's jaw drop seeing how opposite their living room looks compare to what it looked like when they left early this morning.

It feels day and night because of the difference.

"Is this real?"

Donghyuck wander his eyes around their place and it is still in awe thinking how the house cleaner manages to make it look like a normal home.

He let out a small smile then bite his lower lip gently "How did he do that?" he ask himself and walk to the window and stared at the front yard "Wow, it's so clean... How did he carry the grass cutter though? He's looks so tiny..."

But that little smile he's having turned into a sour expression when he saw the figure of his husband walking towards the gate.

Donghyuck twisted his lips watching the canadian male entered with his mouth in agape, seems like the older has the same reaction seeing the newly trimmed front yard.

"Fucking bubblehead." he rolled his eyes then turn his back to the window as he doesn't want mark to think that he is intentionally watching him.

"Did he think I didn't see him watching me earlier? What a bitch." mark muttered under his breath as he stepped his feet inside the house, his eyes roamed around the living room "Tss... Nothing amazing, just looks clean that's it." of course with the pride that he has, the canadian male doesn't like to admit that he's amazed at how their house look after the house cleaner came

Mark walk straight into the kitchen and open their fridge then get some water to clench his thirst then took a seat on the kitchen counter to rest.

"What do we have here?" he said taking out his phone from his pocket

While checking out some emails and messages on his sns, the canadian male didn't notice donghyuck who enter the kitchen who's already in his house clothes.

Neither of them bothered to greet nor spare a glace towards one another.

Mark continous to scroll on his phone and stopped when he saw a message coming from yeri.

Katy 🍇

Bruhhhhh

Let's hang-out this weekend.

Bring donghyuck with you!

The canadian male sighed at the chat before typing a reply.

Morkle 🐯

Are you asking me to go on a war?

Katy 🍇

Come on!

It's been three years mark!

I thought it's already clear that no one is to blame here aside from that goddamn driver?

Morkle 🐯

We almost killed each other again early this morning.

Katy 🍇

Goodness gracious...

You know what.

Why can't you just divorce?

Mark poke his inner cheek with his tongue at the last question made by the female. Despite the horrible situation of their relationship, no one among them had the courage to get a lawyer to file one.