Chapter X: Free

"Hey mark!" yeri called snapping her fingers out on the canadian male who is spacing out since they started out their lunch

Mark snapped out of his trance and look down on his meal, he sighed before shaking his head on the female.

"Sorry bout' that..."

"Are you okay?" jungwoo asked with a worried tone

The canadian male nods his head in reassurance "Yeah, I'm okay..."

"It seems like something's bothering you." yeri commented putting the mouthful of rice in her mouth

Something? More like someone.

That intimate position that he shared with the chinese male has been engraved in his mind ever since that happened.

Mark doesn't really had any idea on why did he do that.

All he know was renjun looks too pretty that moment and all he wants was to lock the male in his arms and don't let go.

He even had the urge to kiss the chinese male's lips but he had to stop and remind himself that he is LITERALLY MARRIED .

And doing that is wrong no matter what or who's point of view you will take.

One more thing.

He doesn't care about renjun.

And he doesn't want to do anything with the male.

Renjun is just the person who cleans their house every afternoon before him and donghyuck comes back home.

Nothing more nothing less.

Well, that's what at least he is trying to convince himself with.

"None..." he answered

Yeri squint her eyes in suspicion "Really?"

"Yep."

The two didn't believe that, but they know mark so well and he's not the type of person to space out of nowhere.

So something is definitely up with him.

After they finish their meal, the canadian male immediately goes back to his office and continue what his work there.

"Damn that guy... Why does he have to look like a freaking meal while cleaning?" he absentmindedly muttered making his eyes grow in size realizing what he have said "WHAT THE HELL MARK? HE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE A MEAL! HE LOOKS LIKE A----A------A WALKING BROOM! YEAH HE LOOKS LIKE A WALKING BROOM WITH A PRETTY FACE!" he then shake his head at the last sentence "HE'S NOT PRETTY!"

Mark rolled his eyes on the weird thoughts he has and just continue the work that he left before lunch.

While he's engrossed on what he is doing, the image of the tanned male having a smile as bright as the sun suddenly cross his mind.

Mark let out a small smile remembering giggles and adorable complains from his husband.

In the middle of his daydreaming, the canadian male's door opened showing the figure of his secretary smiling at him.

"Sir, this is the financial department's report about the company's stock market..." koeun said handing out the flash drive to her boss

Mark took the flash drive at her with a straight face, their hands touched a bit making the secretary's cheek flush in light pink while the canadian male remained unbothered.

"Thank you koeun." he said cracking up a smiled making her cheeks redder

The secretary tuck the one side of her hair behind her ear "Okay sir..." she answered before heading out of the office