Chapter XII: But If That Happened

While renjun is waiting outside of the door carrying the painting that donghyuck asked for, he was sneakily glancing on the giant window to have a good look inside the house.

The chinese male mouthed a 'wow' seeing the floor not having residues from broken plates or glasses.

"Woahhhh it feels weird not hearing them fight... What kind of miracle is that?" he asked chuckling at himself

After a few minutes of standing, the door has finally opened and the figure of the tanned male in his oversized t-shirt and sweatpants welcomed him.

Renjun gulped staring at donghyuck who simply looks gorgeous wearing casual house clothes while smiling at him warmly.

"Is that the thing I asked for injunnie?" the tanned male asked with his eyes sparkling as he take a glance at the canvas covered in brown paper

The chinese male look at the thing he's carrying and nods "Yes... Here." he answered handing the canvas on donghyuck with his two hands

Donghyuck happily accept the painting carefully before leaning it at the wall.

The next thing happened takes renjun aback as the tanned male pull him into a warm hug.

"Thank you renjun." donghyuck whispered rubbing his back affectionately

Renjun froze at his position while staring at the wall across him then he blinked his eyes as he slowly circle his arms around the tanned male's torso.

The older took a deep breath as he feel his heart strongly pounding against his chest.

At this point he just wishes for donghyuck not to feel his heart beating in insane speed.

But unfortunately, the tanned male could feel the contraction because of the close proximity that they have at the moment.

"Are you nervous injunnie?" the younger asked as he slightly separate himself from the chinese male

Donghyuck bite his lips trying to stop himself from smiling too much from the feeling that he gets while holding the older.

The feeling that the chinese male fits perfectly in his arms, like renjun was meant to belong there.

Renjun looked up to donghyuck with an expression like he was looking for an answer from the tanned male's eyes.

"D-Donghyuck..." he called softly

The tanned male hummed and toyed with his hair "What is it?" he asked brushing the hair hanging on renjun's face softly with his fingers

That action bring the butterflies on the chinese male's stomach on a  party mode "I need to go home now, I still have some commissions I need to finish..."

Donghyuck nods and chuckle "Alright." he answered and pressed a soft kiss on renjun's forehead before he let the male go

Renjun almost fall on his feet but luckily donghyuck was able to catch him fast "Relax injun..."

"I'll go ahead now!" the chinese male didn't bother to spare a glance as he quickly turned his back and storms out of the house as fast as he can

"So adorable..." donghyuck muttered before picking up the canvas and opened the door

On the other hand, his husband was able to witness them all.

It hurts so bad when he saw the love of his life hug and kiss the person whom he guess that donghyuck is already in love with.

He's hurt not because of jealousy towards the chinese male, but rather his eagerness to hold his lover like that again.

The both of them actually.

"I missed you so much hyuckie..." mark  stated mentally before he stand up from the couch and head out to the kitchen

While the canadian male is waiting for his toast to cooked, he recieve a call from one of his friends.

"Hey mark!" jungwoo greeted on the other line

"Hey jungwoo hyung!"

"I was wondering if we could visit the café moon on monday with me and yerim! Their food drinks are so good and I know you have been there once already!"

Mark's lips pursed at the idea but deep inside he's happy and excited at the thought of seeing renjun there.

"Okay, let's see..."

"Tss... Just come with us!"

"Fine!"

"Yey! I'll hang up now byerssss!"

Then the declining sound could be heard.

"Why am I even excited to see him?"  mark asked himself taking his toast out of the bread toaster

°°°

The tanned male was looking in awe at the art as soon as he unwrapped it from the brown paper renjun used to cover it.

Donghyuck covered his mouth as he felt like crying at the painting made by the chinese male.

Every details that carefully placed on them, it feels surreal as chenle looks like he was still alive smiling at him as he stared at the painting.

"How did he do this?" the tanned male asked lightly touching the frame with his fingers

He couldn't help but to fall for renjun more for this reason.

Speaking of his feelings, donghyuck was thinking if mark had already noticed about his actions lately.

He was wondering if his husband knew that he's in love with another person other than him.

The tanned male searched last night on the internet if 'falling in love with two persons is possible.'

Apparently, there is something called 'polyamory relationship' where you can have relationship with multiple partners without cheating on the other as long as they have consent.

And now he's wondering if he could ask mark would to let him date renjun.

But his face fall at the idea since mark doesn't have an idea that he still loves him.

The canadian male might think that he is shamelessly cheating on him.

But a weird thought came inside of his mind while thinking about the two males "Does mark have feelings for renjun too?" he twisted his lips and shake his head in disbelief

It seems impossible because the canadian male always looks like he was ready to fight with renjun everytime he sees the chinese male.

"But if that happened... Nahhhh!" he clicked his tongue before he stand up and carefully placed the painting on his wall

To be continue...

A/N:

MarkHyuck next chapter 🐯🐻👀