Chapter XIII: I Missed You

Mark was having a sour expression watching his husband and their house cleaner act like boyfriends as if he's not there.

Well, it's just donghyuck who is acting like a boyfriend as he was clinging to the chinese male's waist like his life depends on it.

He missed the time when the tanned male used to be like that with him as well.

"At least try to be subtle about his feelings, hello I'm literally here!" mark muttered under his breath while softly glaring at the two males then rolled his eyes when the tanned male kissed renjun's forehead

The canadian male wanted to stand up and go there to stop what his husband is doing but his body, heart, and mind won't allow him as they keep telling mark not to disturb the two and let them have their moment.

On the other hand, renjun were flustered and weirded out at the same time because of how affectionate the tanned male is to him despite its husband being there watching them like a secret assassin.

Like isn't what he's doing is essentially cheating even though they're not having any kind of romantic relationships?

Donghyuck was about to hug the chinese male when the latter stopped him from doing so "Why renjun? Is there's something wrong?" the former asked quickly cupping renjun's face caressing its cheeks with his thumb

The chinese male slowly looked up to donghyuck and he melted instantly at those loving gaze given by the tanned male.

"Uhmmmmm, your husband is there... He might think something is going on between us." renjun responded as gently take off the younger's hand off his face

Donghyuck clicked his tongue in annoyance then rolled his eyes at the canadian male who is scrunching his whole face while staring at them.

"Why are you so worried about that mark? We don't care about each other junnie!" he answered but deep inside he knew he was lying

The tanned male wanted to ran towards mark to hug him and tell the older that his feelings for him never change.

And that it is possible to love two people at the same time equally because it is what he's feeling at the moment.

But he felt too coward to do it.

"Are you sure about it? Because it's the opposite of what I see..." renjun answered looking down while fidgeting his fingers

The tanned male was about to speak when mark suddenly slam something on the floor making him and renjun flinch.

"Oooppsss sorry?" the canadian male said raising his brows at the two

Donghyuck snort at the attitude shown by the older, just because he loves the canadian male doesn't mean that he has the ticket to act like a spoiled brat to anyone.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS YOUR PROBLEM MINHYUNG?!"

The canadian male pointed out himself with a sarcastic expression on his face "Is that me you're talking about mr. lee?"

"WHO ELSE IN THIS HOUSE HAVE A MINHYUNG AS A NAME?"

"Hmmmm... Me... I guess?" mark answered with a fake unsure tone "Ehhh... But my name is mark though, look at our marriage license it's says mark lee not lee minhyung..."

WHAT EXACTLY IS YOUR PROBLEM?!"

"Ohhhh... Did I happened to disturb your moment with the love of your life my hyuckie?"

The tanned male's heart skip a beat at the name that his husband called him, it's been three years since mark call him in his nickname yet the effect still the same.