Chapter XXXVI: Wedding Anniversary

A peaceful atmosphere surrounded the trio while having their late dinner. There is no fight or some misunderstanding that happened between them, they're just too indulge at the delicious food served on the table.

They do have occasional fights though, mostly just about little things like food, chores, or just lover's things in general. But they will be fine not even after a few hours because they could not stand ignoring each other for too long.

Especially mark and donghyuck.

The husbands could not go back to their 'strangers living in one roof' set-up they used to have for three years.

"Bitch, this is mine!" donghyuck pull the last spring roll using the pair of chopsticks he's holding towards him "I'm the first one to pick that up!"

"What you? It is me who saw it first!" the chinese male debated, pulling the spring roll harder "Bitch, give it to me!"

"What give it to you? This. Spring. Roll. Is. Mine!"

"No, it's mine!"

While the two sassy males are fighting for the last piece of spring roll in their chopsticks, the canadian male smiled as he grab the chance to get the food by his hand and put it straight into his mouth making his lovers stare at him with an horrored expression.

Mark chew the food with a guilty smile and put up a peace sign, before standing up from his seat seeing the duo's horrored faces turned into a scary death glare.

"I'm sorry!" he said before running out of the kitchen

"LEE. MINHYUNGGGGGGGG!"

Donghyuck and Renjun started to run after the canadian male as if they're holding a large swords in their hands, just three little children stuck inside an adult body

"MOMMYYYYYYYY!" mark screamed at the top of his lungs when he saw his lovers almost near him

As the canadian male is within their reach, the two males immediately grab both of mark's hand and corner his in the walls.

"SPIT THAT OUT, MOTHERFUCKING SEAGULL!" the tanned male said, now holding both of the oldest's hand when renjun tried to open his mouth

"HOW COULD I SPIT IT WHEN I ALREADY SWALLOW THEM?!"

"THROW IT OUT THEN!" the chinese male responded

When he gather enough strength, mark get the duo off of him and pouted "You two are so bad at me, I'm going to cook my own breakfast tomorrow and I'm not going to give you any!"

The duo glance at each other for a few seconds then give a 'did we heard that right?' expression and they laugh as if the sun will never shine while literally rolling on the floor leaving the canadian almost crying.

Renjun is the first to stand up, holding his stomach as it hurts a bit from too much laughing "Nice joke, nice joke!" the chinese male commented, tapping mark's shoulder

Mark took the younger's hand on him grumpily "I'M NOT JOKING!"

Getting his frame up from laying down, donghyuck did the same thing as his lover and give mark a thumbs up "Alright, let's see if it is edibl---"

"IT WILL BE EDIBLE AND TASTY, AND I WILL NOT GIVE YOU ANY!"

"Okay..."

Yeah... This is one of these occasional fights that the three of them have, like... Literally.

°°°

After one hour...

"We're so sorry, minhyungie!" renjun and donghyuck said, hugging the canadian male tightly