Chapter XIX: Barbeque Party

Walking up peacefully in each other's arms was probably one of the best things happened after the years of acting like a stranger enemies living in one roof.

Why probably?

Because there's too many great things that happened after they fixed their relationship.

"Good morning hyuckie..." the canadian male greeted giving a sweet kiss on his husband's forehead

Donghyuck closes his eyes and smiled at the given affection "Same to you markie." he said slowly opening his eyes again

"Why so beautiful?"

"It's too early in the morning for your complement but thanks I know I am..."

"Pshhhhhh! You don't even bother to act humble."

"Why would I? I mean you're very lucky coz' you got the chance to marry the person named lee donghyuck who makes everyone's head turn because of his breathtaking beauty." he confidently stated making the older chuckle

Mark smiled not bothered to talk as no one would dare to disagree with what the younger said, donghyuck really makes everyone drool everytime he pass by in front of them.

"Pshhhhhh... I love you so much lee donghyuck." he said giving a soft peck on the tanned male's lips

Donghyuck's lips curved into a gentle smile "I love you too lee minhyung." he answered earning a peck on his lips once more

"Hyuckie..." the canadian male called running his fingers through donghyuck's soft locks

The tanned male hummed softly hooking his one arm around mark's torso "What is it?"

"I have to confess something to you... Please don't get mad..."

"Tell me, then I will decide if I'm going to get mad or not."

Mark took a deep breath first before speaking "About renjun..." he said making the tanned male's eyes widen

"What about renjun? Did you hurt him or something?!"

"No! Why would I do that to your guy? I mean I..."

"You what?"

"I..."

"What now mark lee? You're making me freaking nervous!"

"I-I..."

"WHAT?!"

"I TOUCHED RENJUN!"

The tanned male's eyes widen more and quickly get up from their bed with both of his hand placed on his waist.

"WHAT DID YOU DO?!"

Mark did the same and gulp waving his hands in disagreement, he felt too nervous that's why he sounded very inappropriate "It is not what you think it is hyuckie, I swear I didn't do anything with your renjun! I just..."

"YOU JUST WHAT?"

"I hug him!"

Donghyuck's brow furrowed at the information that he heard coming from his husband "You what? Can you repeat what you said?"

Mark gulped looking down on his feet "I hug your guy..." he answered fidgeting his fingers "I'm s-sorry I get too curious b-because he looks tiny and cozy everytime you hug him so I want to try it myself..."

The tanned male's face reddens at what his husband said, the image of mark hugging renjun in his arms protectively formed in his mind making his heart melt and flutter at the adorable thought.