Chapter XXX: Swimming

"What do you want to eat for lunch, minhyung?" donghyuck asked, looking at their fridge full of different types of food

Smiling at his lover's question, the canadian male approach the younger with a smile and embrace donghyuck's waist from behind "You." he answered with a naughty tone, snuggling his face on the tanned male's nape

Donghyuck rolled his eyes at the dirty remark "I'm talking about real food,lee." he replied taking the pork that's been sitting on their fridge for quite a while now, not minding the figure clinging on his waist "Not your horny ass."

"You talk as if you aren't horny too, hyuckie!"

"Who told you I am horny?" the tanned male unhanded the meat first before taking the older's arms off his waist to face mark, donghyuck places both of his hands on his waist in a sassy manner and raised his brows at the canadian male

"No one told me you're horny, but you literally wake me up one time at dawn just for us to do it!" mark complained, sending daggers to donghyuck "Not to mention everytime renjun is here, you always look like you were ready to devour him with your eyes!"

Donghyuck's sassy attitude quickly turned into a shy one as he felt guilty of what the canadian male had stated, the three of them never got as far as making out borderline sex because none of them is brave enough to asked renjun if he's ready to do it with them.

Besides, they doesn't want to force the chinese male to be that intimate with them remembering how renjun reacted one time they accidentally touch him at his sensitive spot.

Speaking of renjun, the chinese male was supposed to come today and cuddle with him like the usual but he had commitments for the day to attend to like his commissions and taeil a.k.a the café moon's owner called them to redecorate the shop for a new look.

They don't want to restrict renjun from doing something outside of their relationship because he's not their slave, and at the same time they themselves is also doing different things outside of their marriage.

"I missed him already, minhyung..."

Mark chuckle at the look of his lover's face, he pull donghyuck in a warm hug and planted a soft kiss on its forehead "You always said renjun is like a baby, when you're no different yourself." he whispered at the younger's ear

"Pshhhhhhh... I'm going to cook now." the tanned male parting from their hug, donghyuck's lips curved in an upward motion as he bring his one hand to caress the older's cheek "You look ugly."

The canadian male's grin disappeared almost immediately at the statement, he thought he's going to get complimented but to his disappointment, this is what he get "Is it that hard for you to complement me, hyuckie? Like are you serious?"

Donghyuck giggle at mark's complain, the latter is really an easy target for him because of funny its reactions is "Just kidding, minhyungie!" he said, giving a little kiss on mark's lips

The tanned male was about to part their lips when mark suddenly pull him by his waist to deepened their kiss, donghyuck instinctively cling his arms around the canadian's neck and starts to respond to the hungry kisses, but after a few seconds, the tanned male smack his lover's shoulders to give mark a hint for them to stop because he doesn't want for their make- out session to go much farther than just make-out session.

"Hyuckie, why did we stop?!"

"I'm already hungry, lee minhyung! Let me cook."

"We're already eating!"