Chapter XI: Hope So

"Who is that injun?"

The chinese male looked behind and smile seeing the bunny looking male who entered still having his hair wet.

"One of the house owner's request..." renjun answered continuing to polish the detail on the subject's eyes

Renjun is currently sketching the picture of a kid that looks like his fellow countrymen looking at the reference that the tanned male gave to him.

"Is that their son?" jaemin asked sitting beside the chinese male

His friend just shrug as he doesn't have an idea who is the kid he's sketching as well since donghyuck just gave him the picture. Renjun didn't really bother to ask because he doesn't like invading other people's private life.

"Maybe, but I never really see this kid running around their house..."

"Well if he's their son, isn't the environment that they have would be too toxic for him?"

"Yeah... It's already toxic for the both of them let alone with a kid."

"Speaking of house owners, how's your work condition in that place? Are they maltreating you there or something?" the younger asked, he sounded like he was ready to fight the husbands any minute causing for renjun to cracked up "Don't laugh at me injunnie! after what you told us about the fight happened between the three of you I couldn't help but to think if they're treating you right there!"

The older chuckle and nudge his bestfriend's elbow "Relax jaem! They are really kind to me, besides I'm just unfortunate that time because I wasn't able to leave before one of them comes back home!" renjun explained and he laughed more when jaemin snort at him

"I'm fine with that donghyuck guy! But that morker? Oh gosh, he acts like a fucking karen!"

Talking about the canadian male, renjun suddenly spaced out thinking about the 'intimate' thing occured in between the two of them.

The chinese male couldn't get over on how weak he were while mark is almost hugging him.

"Injunnie... Are you okay?"

Renjun flinch when he heard the other male called and shake his head to get rid of his bad thoughts "O-Of course I am!"

"Really?"

"Y-Yes!" the chinese male face palmed mentally at the way he is stuttering, jaemin knows him too well so the younger could already tell that something is bothering him

"I don't believe you..." jaemin said narrowing his eyes and brought his face closer to the older's

Renjun pull his face back to avoid any unfriendly contact with the younger then he gulped when jaemin hold the side of his chair to support himself.

"Y-Yah na jaemin! We're too close for----"

"EHEM EHEMMMMMMMM!"

The two males automatically separate themselves from each other with renjun putting his focus back at his commission while jaemin is laughing his butt out pointing his finger at his boyfriend who is glaring at him to death.

Renjun just shake his head in disbelief, he's already used to jaemin's antics and clinginess but its flirting is something that he couldn't stand with.

"You two are close to kissing each other earlier!" jeno complained flicking his boyfriend's, he's fine with the younger being clingy but he's sharing the same sentiment with renjun disliking his boyfriend's excessive flirting