Chapter XXXII: Drunk

"We're better than you, ugly bitches!" donghyuck hissed before throwing the ball towards the boyfriends

Jaemin catch the ball then he carefully passed it at his lover who is quick on receiving it "No, we're better than you! And for your information, me and my boyfriend is not ugly!" he retorted

The chinese male watched his friends and lovers from the side of the pool, play volleyball on the water wearing a bored expression. The never ending saga between the four continues at the moment they woke up and renjun don't think it will stop until they get back home.

Renjun wanted to stop them, but looking at how high their prides were makes him displeased to get involved with the childish bickering.

"YOU ARE! WANT TO SEE YOURSELF IN THE MIRROR?" mark asked with the loudest volume his voice could possibly reach

"Let's ask renjun to confirm if that's true!" jeno butted in, him and jaemin turned to face the chinese male who still helds blank expression on his face while staring at them "Are we ugly, injunnie?" he asked wiggling their brows at the older, mouthing a silent 'no' at renjun

Renjun maintained his poker face, he didn't bother to speak and just look at the boyfriends with boredom.

"See that, motherfuckers?" the canadian male stated with his head up high "Silence means 'yes'!"

"What silence means 'yes'? Renjun is just too stunned to speak because we're too handsome!" jeno answered in the same manner, showing his eye smile at the chinese male

"Handsome my ass!" the tanned male sassily remark at them

"Yes, even our asses were very handsome, want to see?" jaemin then screamed when his face were harshly smacked by the volleyball "WHAT THE FUCKKKKKK!"

As the war between the two pairs of couple started, renjun immediately stand up and save himself from the chaos, he went to the kitchen where jungwoo and yeri were preparing their lunch because it's far more peaceful and quiet than sitting at the poolside.

"What is happening with them?" jungwoo asked slightly peeking at the pool

Yeri covered up her mouth before lighty hitting jungwoo's shoulder, seeing the four having a cat fight to the water. Jeno and Mark is holding each other's shoulders tightly while trying to make one another sink at the buttom of the pool, while Jaemin and Donghyuck is literally pulling each other's hair while shouting gibberish on top of their lungs.

"Fights are really the best source of entertainment!" the female stated, raising her thumbs up "Markhyuck being jealous over everything is very Markhyuck of them, but it's unbelievable how they got jealous over your cute plushie!" yeri took the empty space beside the chinese male

Renjun's eyes widen at the older's statement "How did you know, noona?"

Yeri chuckle at the younger's reaction and heaved out a sigh "Oh well... I heard them talked about your plushie earlier, if you only knew how annoyed they are while talking about how tight your hug with moomin!"

"I couldn't sleep without it..."

"Those two have been crazy for each other ever since and we're not surprised that they would be the same when it comes to you, though it's unbelievable how jealous they are over a plushie..." jungwoo smiled at him while serving the lunch, then he peek at the pool where the fight is still on going "I bet those four will fight for their lives for as long we don't know."

"Let's just eat, only the three of us! Leave them in there, they'll get hungry eventually..."

Jungwoo, Yeri, and Renjun started to munch on the food served on the table wholeheartedly not minding the unnecessary noises coming from the four males.