Chapter XLI: Welcome Back

Sitting on the cold floor with heads down and their breaths are almost cut from being stared by mr. huang intensely, the husbands subtly glance at each other and nervously gulp as the man cleared up his throat in a very loud manner in the attempt of intimidating mark and donghyuck.

And yes, mr. huang obviously succeeded.

"So... You're lee minhyung?" the man pointed the male in his white shirt with a zipper hoodie layered on top and its light blue denim jeans are a bit ripped on the knees

Mark nodded his head vigorously "Y-Yes... Mr. Huang..." he answered looking away as he doesn't have enough guts to look straight into its eyes

Mr. Huang smirked then turned his attention to the male wearing a vintage black stand collar shirt paired with a loose fitting trousers in the same color "And you're lee donghyuck?"

"Y-Yes, da---- uncle..." the tanned male is so close in calling mr. huang, 'dad', but thankfully, he got careful enough not to say it in high definition

"Pshhhhhh... I'm still wondering how on earth did my son fell for two people?" mr. huang thinked out loud, shaking his head in disbelief "Does renjun have two hearts or something?"

"Our son is normal, karen. Can you also stop looking at renjun's boyfriends like that? It's so annoying and uncomfortable. " mrs huang sassily responded "It just happened that his hearts beats for two persons!" she rolled her eyes then put the tall sandwiches and drinks to the couple while giving them a warm smile "Eat a lot, okay?"

The husbands hesitantly took the sandwich from the plates still doesn't have the urge to even spare a glance on mr. huang whose eyes is squinting at them very tight.

"These bastards..." mr. huang murmured

On the other hand, renjun's frame is  laying almost flat on his bed and his head is buried under the massive pillows due to the fact that he felt embarrased and wanted to squeal so bad as his lovers is just sitting on their floor.

It almost felt unreal that he's breathing the same air mark and donghyuck again, the only thing that separates them is the wall between his room and living room. There is no way he will show himself with that puffy under eye and exhausted looking state.

But there's a strong urge to get up and throw himself at his lovers, renjun wants to see mark and donghyuck so badly however, since he lack sleep last night, it will be embarrassing presenting himself looking like a potato to them.

"Huang Renjun!" mrs. huang lightly smack him with the pillow "Show yourself to your mans, I will not be the one to entertain them! I mean it's not that I am complaining but you're the reason why they came here, not me."

Renjun rise for a bit and shakes his head before getting back to the cozy position he had earlier "No, mom. It's so embarrassing! Tell them I already turned into a potato." he said, snuggling his face more on the pillow and groan when mrs. huang smacks his head hard this time "OUCHHHHHH! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?"

"Don't you dare cry like a crazy man for them again when they leave here because of your stupidity." she said storming out of the chinese male's room

"Pshhhhhhh!"

The chinese male stayed in that position for a few minutes before a loud knock came to his door, you'll be expecting for renjun to get up and open the door this time, but no, he's still enjoying his face being buried on the pile of pillows thinking it was just his mom who's trying to convince him to go out of his room for the second time.

"Injun..."

Having his jaw drop in shock, renjun screamed mentally when the door had opened and a weight was felt at the edge of the bed.