Chapter XXVIII: Guess So

"Oh shit jeno, there awwww! Ahhh harder!"

The chinese male just woke up and this is what welcomed him early in the morning, his couple housemates is making out as tomorrow will never come on the couch.

Pretty sure it's not impossible that jeno and jaemin would do it there looking at the way they eat each other's faces and how loud their moans are.

Renjun had no choice but to sigh and just ignores the two "I'll just cook for myself..." he muttered under his breath, the two males were having their breakfast anyway

He went to their kitchen and took a pack of ramen and a jar of kimchi inside their, the chinese male was craving for it since the last night.

While waiting for the noodles to cook, the couple's unholy noises and loud spanking sounds were resonating all throughout their place. He took a mental note to write a letter apology for the old lady in the neighborhood with his head down out of embarrassment .

"They're so hungry for each other." renjun commented, then took a quick glance at the living room and rolled his eyes as his prediction a while ago were right, they're already doing it on the couch"I should buy my own couch soon..."

"FASTER JENO!"

"CAN'T YOU WAIT? WE JUST GOT STARTED!"

After a few minutes, renjun's ramen noodles is already cooked and he carefully carry the cooker to the dining as he decided to have his ramen straight to the pot.

"Yum!" he rubs his palms together before picking the pair of chopsticks on the side "Thank you for the food!"

Renjun started his breakfast with a wide grin plastered on his face. While slurping on the noodles, some of the soup had splattered in some parts of his face making the chinese male giggle.

As the male resumed with his meal, listening to the dirty music in the background, the thing that happened in between him and the husbands one morning suddenly entered his thoughts, renjun could feel all the blood on his body climbing up all the way to his face causing for it to be red like a tomato.

Renjun felt goosebumps all over his body remembering how good it feels  his lovers' lips are on to his bare skin.

He wanted to feel it again.

But he smacked his head to get rid of the horny thoughts he have "Get yourself together renjun, too early for that!"

"Injunnie, you didn't bother cook for us too?" jaemin asked, the male snatched the chopsticks to have and munch on the older's breakfast as well

The chinese male snorted from the action and eyed the boyfriends who are now fully dressed, showing a sour expression as the smell of them lingered into his nose.

"Why would would I be bothered? You didn't even bother to have a quick shower, because you honestly stinks."

"C'mon! we don't smell that bad, renjun!" jeno defended

"You smell like rotten eggs and fish." renjun stated with a bored tone, bluntly covering his nose up

"This kid!"

"Kid? I'm literally older than the two of you. Get out of here and clean yourselves up, horny motherfuckers!"

Jeno and Jaemin pouted at Renjun in the hopes of the oldest to fall for for their charm, but all they got was a hiss and another 'get out of here rascals!' signal.

"FINE!" the latter whined clinging at the former's arm "Let's take a bath together, nono!" he said, sticking his tongue out on renjun who did the same thing