[ 1 ] Sick and Care

Anchorage

Sanyukta walked out of the bathroom and finds her two weeks old husband already sleeping on his side. He had already built it in the middle of the bed. She put her towel on the couch and went from there. After almost ten minutes he shifted a bit and opens his eyes then finds her side as empty as the other night. He sighs sitting on the bed and walking out of the room. He went to the rooftop and stood leaning against the door. It became his routine to adore her silently.

She was sitting on a bench and watching the sky. It has been already two weeks since they got married but they hardly talk. They had an arranged marriage and didn't get the chance to talk with each other. He never wanted to get married but he wanted the land that her uncle held for it. It was her uncle who made the contract and he was in shock knowing about the contract because her uncle practically sold her to him and she was unaware of the contract thing.

On other hand, she doesn't have any right to her own life. Her parents died when she was five and her uncle raised her. Each and every decision of her life was taken by her uncle. She wasn't educated much. She studied till 12th class and after that, her uncle stopped her studies. At the age of 18, her uncle got her married to a man who is 11 years elder than her. And she was sitting here and looking in the sky or more like asking silent questions to her parents. Her husband Randhir is a businessman and well known in the world. She was afraid to talk to him because of his aura. She had seen him talking or shouting on the phone and he was really a beast.

************************

It was another day in Shekhawat mansion. As usual, Randhir woke up and looked at her side but surprisingly she was still sleeping, unlike the other days. Every day she used to wake up before him but today she was still sleeping. He was about to touch her but stopped in mid-way and went into the bathroom. After half hour he come out and changed his clothes. She was still not up and that made him worried. He placed his hand on her forehead and realized her body was burning up in the fever.

"Fuck..." He mutters grabbing his mobile and calling the doctor.

After twenty minutes the doctor arrived and checked her. He gave her an injection

"What happened? Is she alright?" Randhir asked worriedly.

"Can you tell me the place she grew up?" The doctor asked back.

"Yes, she used to live in Rajasthan, India. The city's weather is probably hot all the time." He replied.

"That's the major fact of her illness. Weather change. She is not habitual with this cold weather. Her body will take time to adjust to cold weather. I'll give her medicine that will help to reduce her temperature. If anything serious happens then I'm just a call away." The doctor said to give her an injection.

"My guard will follow you. You can give him the medicine." He said thus the doctor nodded his head and went from there.

He grabbed his mobile and called his most trusted guard.

"Go and follow the doctor. He'll give you medicines." He mouthed coldly and hang up.

He sits beside her and caressed her hair. His little wife almost took his breath away.

"I promise I will make you the world's happiest girl." He said kissing her forehead and covering her with a quilt.

He dialed a call to his assistant and informed her that he won't be coming to the office today.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Sanyu stirred in sleep and open her heavy eyelids. She slowly sits on the bed and rested her back on the headboard. Everything hurts in her body. She closed her eyes again and rubbed her arms. Suddenly she felt something heavy on her forehead and quickly opens her eyes. Her breath hitched seeing her husband and his hand on her forehead.