[ 5 ] Angel-Devil and Princess

After roaming for almost an hour they enters a room and she gasped seeing an amazing bedroom. She twirls around in the room and he chuckled at her expression.

"Wow... it's your room. I can spend my entire life here if I get my favorite food." She said giggling and he caged her by her waist.

"You're cute." He said kissing her nose and she twisted her lips.

"And you're so rude. Why were you glaring at Riya?" She asked with a raised brows.

"I don't like her." He mouthed coldly.

"But she is your sister." She said with a frown.

"She is not my sister. She can never be my sister. I don't want to talk about this matter anymore." He said losing his grip and looking away.

"You just escaped from this matter, Randhir. You have got a family and you're running from them. That's not good." She said holding his arm and he jerked her hand.

"Shut up. Don't teach me what to do or not? And you're not mature enough to understand my situation." He said in a loud and harsh tone.

She flinched back a little and tears brimmed in her eyes.

"You're right, Randhir. Maybe I'm not mature enough to understand your situation but I valued the relationship and family. I also wished I had a big brother. A big brother to protect me when I got bullied in school. How I wish I had a brother at least he would have protected me from all those pranks that were played by other students. I.. I.. I wi.. wish I also had my parents with whom I could celebrate my birthdays and my achievements. I had none of them. But you've them. Riya is small and innocent. What will she ask from you? A dollhouse or some time to play or ice cream, cookies, pizza, or a day out? It's not like she is going to empty your account. I'm immature and innocent but I know what importance family held in life." She said wiping her tears and going from there.

He stood there registering her words which had a lot of emotions. He just realized how much she misses her parents. He always want to see her happy and smiling but just realized that buying expensive things won't make her happy. She wants a family and if this is what she wants then he will give her family. Somewhere she was right too.

Riya was nowhere to fault in his own ego. Just because his own mother abandoned him for money doesn't mean all women are the same. His Sanyukta is different because he saw her from different eyes. Can't he see Riya and her mother with the same eyes? Renuka had never objected to him since she came into his and his father's lives. She beards his hatred and rudeness without saying a single word. She was always smiling and never complained.

16 years ago when his own mother ran with another man; he was broken and hurt. She was a cunning and money-minded woman. Then his father married Renuka who worked as his personal assistant. For him, she was just his father's second wife. He knew she was always a good woman but the anger he had stored for his own mother overtook his sense and ended up hating her.

Sanyu stood outside of the playroom and knocked on the door. Riya looked up and smiled at her but her smile vanished and again looked down at her doll.

"So princess won't you invite me?" Sanyu asked sweetly.

"Devil swold(scold) me." She replied with a sad pout and Sanyu enters her room and went to her.

"He won't scold you anymore. Your Angel will protect you from the Devil." Sanyu said taking her in her arms and kissing her cheeks.

"He won't let me pway (play) with Fia and Cliffy." She said with teary eyes and Sanyu wiped her tears.

"But now Angel is here so he won't stop you from playing with them. You know they're cute and cuddly." Sanyu said squeezing her nose and she giggled.

"Rweally(really) Angel. Cwan(can) I pway(play) with them?" She asked hopefully.