[ 10 ] Good One and Bad One

The Next Day

Sanyukta and Randhir reached Agrawal Mansion. She saw her in the backyard with Alivia and rushed there.

"Daddy..." She hugs him and he hugs her back.

"Hey, princess. How are you?" He asked breaking the hug.

"I'm good. Ally, are you alright?" She asked looking at Alivia.

"I'm fine. Thank you." Alivia said with a smile.

"Thank God!! By the way, Daddy, did you catch that fucker?" She asked fisting her palm.

"Yes, I did. It wasn't that hard but he refuse to open his mouth." He replied.

"Don't worry, daddy. I'll make sure he spills the beans from his stomach." She said with a smirk.

"No killing anyone. I'll go with you." Randhir said patting her back and she frowns at him.

"He is right. Finally, I got someone who can handle her." Arnav said winking at them and she widens her eyes.

"Daddy, I'm your daughter. You're supposed to be on my side, not his." She said with a frown and they burst out in laughter.

She stomp her foot and started going from there while Randhir stood up to follow her.

"I'll see you later." He said and followed her.

..................

They enter the dungeon and are greeted by the guards. They saw a man tied to the chair but what surprises them was that he wasn't bleeding much to their expectation.

"See, I won't be very easy on you and I don't like wasting my time. Just tell me why did you attack Alivia?" Sanyu asked fisting his hair and he groaned.

"Please... I.. I can't... I can't tell you." He replied crying and Sanyu glanced at the empty table.

"Where the fuck is the toolbox?" She shouted angrily.

"Bambolina, it's not needed. He is innocent." He said pulling her away from him.

"How can he be innocent when you know he attacked Alivia?" She asked loudly.

"He attacked her but he was forced to do that. Here, see this." He replied giving him a file.

She opens the file and read every information about him. She turns the page and her eyes went wide as tears brimmed in her eyes but she quickly composed herself.

"You did this for money?" She asked slamming the file on the table.

He glanced at the file and gulped his saliva in fear.

"Please... don't hurt her. She is already fighting with her life. Do anything to me but not her." He said in a pleading voice.

"What do you think what am I? A monster? Your 6 years old daughter suffering from Leukemia and you think I'll hurt her. I'm not that heartless person." She said unlocking the chain and releasing him.

"I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I never meant to hurt anyone. I'm sorry." He said falling on his knees and crying hard.

"It's alright. You and your wife work in the circus. Your earnings aren't enough to save and treat your daughter. You needed money and that fucker knows your weakness that's why he hired you but that fucker is dumb." Randhir said fisting his knuckle in anger.

"You don't worry about your daughter. She'll get the best treatment from the best doctor. But you along with your wife and daughter will leave the city because that fucker will try to hurt you and your family. We'll do the arrangement." Sanyu said softly.