[ 20 ] Happily Ever After

Alivia huffed roaming her hands on his back and Arnav penetrated in her hard. He began thrusting in her deeper and harder with every passing second. She just moaned in pleasure as his pace was increasing with passing time. He was pounding in her deeper and harder. Her moaned encourage him and he increased the pace of his thrust. Soon she released herself all over his cock while he kept thrusting in her for some time and then released himself deep inside her. They kissed each other lips passionately then broke apart smiling together.

"We've some unfinished business here. You can fuck me anytime; I'm not running away from you, Arnav." She said holding his face and he chuckled biting her neck.

"The best decision I made that I kept you along with me and now there is no way you'll get out of my life." He said putting her on her feet and she held his arms for support.

"You remember we have almost 25 years of age-gape. You weren't ready for the relationship." She said massaging his cock and he held her hips.

"Things changes so as people. I'm giving you last chance if you still want to go out of this relationship." He said rubbing her ass and she squeezed his cock.

"I don't want to. No matter how big you're for me. I choose you. I choose this life. I don't care about others and their stupid opinion. I love you." She said kissing his jaw.

After sometime they adjusts their dresses and went in to the dungeon.

"Don't you ashamed breaking someone's marriage? He is my husband and you fucking him without shame. You're a home wreaker." Lydia shouted at her.

"Husband? Who? He? Arnav? I guess he never married to you legally." Alivia said with a smirk and her face paled.

"My baby girl is saying the truth. And you call that shit marriage? Well, I call that shit a mistake. The worst mistake I did ever in my life is that I trusted you." Arnav said snapping at her.

"Your whore is sexy. If you sold her, she will become many men's bed warmer." Lydia said with a lazy laugh.

Arnav was about to go to her but Alivia held his arm and stopped him. He nods his head at her and she walked to Lydia taking red chili power in her hand from the table.

"The only bed I want to warm is Arnav's bed, bitch." Alivia said rubbing red chili in her pussy and she screamed in pain loudly.

"There is no way you'll get death easily. You deserves all pain and tears for hurting Sanyukta and killing Sanaya." Alivia said punching her face.

Arnav held her arm and they walked from there. He asked her to wash her hands and they got into the car.

***************************

Four Months Later

Sanyukta tried to sleep but couldn't because of the back pain. She is 36 weeks pregnant and ready to burst at any time.

"Randhir... Randhir..." She shakes him and he groaned in sleep.

"Sleep, Mia Cara." He mumbled turning his face other side.

"I can't sleep. My back hurt." She said crying thus he woke up with jolt.

"Shitt... I'm sorry, Mia Cara. Can you sit up?" He asked sliding his hand under her back and she sits up holding his hand.

He removed her t-shirt and she placed her hand on her huge baby bump. He slowly massaged her back and she felt better.

"Aucch... auccchh..." She screamed rubbing her baby bump.

"What the? What happened?" He asked worriedly.

"Nothing. It just they're kicking really hard." She replied with a chuckled.