Epilogue [ 1 ]

Anyone from Tamil Nadu?

I need Help. Inbox me please

***************

Four Years Later

"Enoughhhh..."

Siddharth shouted in frustration at the three devils and laid flat on the floor. Eloise climbed on his chest and start painting his face using her mamma's lipstick.

"Stop it, Elle." He said trying to push her and tears brimmed in her tiny eyes.

"Y... you no.. love me..." She said crying and he widens his eyes.

"No no no.., Elle baby.... You can do anything with my face." He said wiping her tears.

She stopped crying and started painting his face. Ares tied his legs against the pillar while Zeus was watching them keenly.

Three years passed and they've grown enough to experiment on others. Especially on their favorite Sid uncle. Elle and Ares are the naughtiest kids in the family. Zeus is also not less than them but he is calm and likes ordering others.

Ares squeezed his duck toy on his favorite uncle's face and Elle burst into tears.

"You ruin my make up." Elle cried spraying on the floor.

"You don't know how to makeup Elle." Ares teased her and she cried more.

"Hey, you both. Stop it now." Sid said getting up but falling on the floor with a thud and he groaned in pain.

"Zee... zee.. I do best makeup." Elle said running to her big brother and climbed on the couch.

"You are like mamma. You do your best." Zeon said ruffling her hair and she squealed loudly.

Just then Randhir, Sanyukta and Skyler come laughing but their eyes went wide seeing Sid lying on the floor. Ares was on top of him and now doing makeup on his face. His legs were tied with the pillars. And those two kitties were licking his face. Actually no more kitties. Cats now.

"What the hell you guys did with your uncle?" Sanyu shouted angrily.

Ares quickly got up and joined Zeon and Eloise on the couch. Scratchy and Romeo ran back to their cot. Skyler untied Sid but inside laughing and Randhir gave thumbs to his kids which Sanyu send him a glare.

"I didn't teach you all this. Who is the mastermind behind this?" Sanyu asked in stern voice.

"I was just sitting. Aero and Elle were doing shitt to uncle." Zeon said with a shrug.

"Zeon, you're not supposed to speak that word. And I know you're the mastermind behind all these. You three; grounded for a month and I'm going to lock your playroom. No video games." Sanyu said pointing her finger at them and went to her room.

Skyler took Sid to their room. The three of them looked at their father with puppy eyes and he sits on his knees. They ran into his arms and he engulf them in his arms.

"Are you alright, my monsters?" He asked breaking the hug.

"Yes, it was fun," Ares replied giggling.

"Yes, daddy. I do best makeup." Elle said kissing his cheek.

"Uncle Sid is funny, dad," Zeon said.

"Ok. Ok. You guys had fun day with your uncle but now you'll have apologize to your uncle Sid and your mamma." Randhir said kissing their foreheads and they nodded their heads eagerly.

"But mamma take video games too," Ares said with a pout.

"That's your punishment for troubling Uncle Sid. If you promise to become good boys and girl then I can help you with make it up to your mamma and she will less your punishment." Randhir said making them understand.