[ 3 ] Diamond Ring and Her Father

Warning:- if you're reading Mafia Story then you won't find anything decent.

Enjoy

*****************************

The car stopped at the place and they got out of the car. She held his arm as they walked inside followed by some guards. They enters a dark room and she saw a man tied on the chair.

"Who are you?" She asked walking near him and grabbing his hair harshly while Randhir sits in front of the chair.

He put his gun on the table and his men placed tool box on the table.

"Look, who do we have? Daddy's princess." The wicked man laughed.

"Correction Mister. The future Mafia Queen." She said greeting her teeth.

"Hah... bloody Mafia Queen. What happened Randhir Singh Shekhawat? Are you afraid of me so much that you hired a lady bodyguard?" He laughed loudly and Sanyu grabs a blade from the tool box.

"Yuvansh Rajput, you're the one tied here so think before you speak. And talking about the lady bodyguard then she is my Queen. You don't have any idea what she is going to do with you?" Randhir said with a smirk.

"Now now now... my boy you'll tell for whom you're working otherwise I've my ways." She said tracing the blade on his face making him screamed in pain.

"Stop... just stop." He cried struggling under the chair.

"For whom you do work?" She asked again tracing the blade on his hand.

"Fuck you... my boss... my boss loves women like you. H.. he will have fun in fucking your... your pussy bitch..." He spitting blood on her face.

Randhir grabs his gun and shoot on his forehead that instant. He stood up and walked to her then wiped her face using his handkerchief.

"You ok?" He asked cupping her face.

"Yes, don't worry. It's nothing new. But you shouldn't have shot him. Now how will we know who is his boss?" She said with a frown.

"Relax, Bambolina. It's not like he was going to tell us about his boss. I could've killed him before but I know you and that's why I kept him alive." He said smooching her lips and she smiled between the kiss.

"Let's get out of here. I want to go my home. I want to pack my stuff and move in with you today." She said excitedly and he picked up her in his arms and walked out of the place.

He got into the car and asked the driver to drive her home. He pulls the cover between them so that driver can't see anything.

"I've got something for you." He said pulling out a velvet box from his coat and handing her.

She opens the box and found a diamond ring inside it.

"Wow... it's beautiful. Make me wear it." She said with twinkling eyes and he slides the ring in her finger.

"Everything is already planned. The wedding is after two days and your wedding dress will be done by tomorrow. And if you don't like the dress then you change it according to your style." He said kissing her palm and she widens her eyes.

"It means I don't have to move on with you." She said looking in his eyes.

"Yes, you can stay with your father for two days. I'll increase the security around your house." He said rubbing his thumb on her cheek.

"And have you decided honeymoon place?" She asked rubbing her nose with his nose.

"Where do you want to go?" He asked tucking her hair behind her ear and kissing her throat.