[ 5 ] Reception and First Night

Note:- Changed name of Sanyukta's father - Arnav Agrawal

*******************

The Reception Party

Randhir and Sanyukta cut the cake and fed each other. Everyone cheered for them. A boy approached them.

"Brother, congratulation." He said hugging him.

"Thanks, Sid. You haven't met her yet so meet my wife Sanyukta. And Sanyukta my brother Siddharth. I told you about him." Randhir said introducing both of them.

"Hello, sister-in-law. You're so sexy. If you weren't married then I would have married you." Sid said jokingly and she laughed.

"And you'll regret marrying me. Only your brother can handle me." Sanyu said winking at him and holding her husband's arm tightly.

"Ooucchh... you hurt me, sister-in-law." He said dramatically keeping his hand on his chest.

"Trust me, she has the ability to hurt you physically," Randhir said hitting the back of his head.

They talked for some more time and Sanyu stepped in the middle with her father for dance. They moved in the rhythm with the soft tune.

"Thank you daddy for choosing him for me. He is the one who has the ability to protect me." She said looking into his eyes with a smile.

"My pleasure, princess. I'm going to miss you a lot. Your talks, your smiling face, you're bursting through the door when I fucked (Laughed) everything about you. I never thought I would be able to raise you alone when that bitch... left us. I'm sorry if you felt ignored sometimes when I was busy having sex." He said with moist eyes.

"Daddy, no. Don't apologize. I never felt ignored because you never ignored me. You're always with me whenever I needed you. You've also your life and you have the right to enjoy every bit of it. I don't have any complaints about your sex life. And you're the best father for me." She said kissing his cheek and hugging him.

"Thanks, princess." He said breaking the hug and they danced.

"Alivia is a good girl, daddy. She is a bit innocent but has a golden heart. Keep her." She said smiling and he chuckled.

"I know she is a good girl and I'll keep her for some time." He said kissing her forehead and seeing Randhir approaching them.

"May I have danced with my wife?" Randhir asked politely and he gave her hand in his hand.

"She is all yours." He replied with a wink and went from there.

He went near his table and sits on his chair then pulled Alivia in his lap. She didn't protest already knowing about him and actually, she doesn't want to protest. She was loving the attention.

Back to Sandhir,

Randhir entwined their fingers and kept his other hand on her waist as they moved in rhythm.

"Did I tell you that you're so fucking beautiful?" He asked leaning near her face and she giggled.

"I guess it's the 15th time you are telling this to me." She replied stealing a kiss from him and he twirls her and hugs her the behind.

"I think I won't ever get tired complimenting you. You look beautiful and sexy at the same time. I can't wait to take you to the bed and fuck you senselessly." He whispered in her ear kissing her neck and pressing himself against her ass.

"Then take me. I've also waited a lot." She mumbled turning toward him and kissing his lips.

He lifted her in his arms and walked out of the venue without breaking the kiss. He got into the car and broke the kiss as everyone bade-a-bye to them.