[ 1 ] Randhir and Sanyukta

A man grab his gun and walked out of the room. His men greeted him and he gave them a curt nod.

"Señor is looking for you, Master." One of his men said.

"Clean the trash out of the guest room and make sure she never faces me." He mouthed coldly and walked downstairs to meet his father.

Randhir went down and not shocked seeing his father with a half naked girl straddling him. The girl was his two weeks old girlfriend Presley Parker. Since his mother died, his father raised him and his younger brother with so love and care. He is one of the great father. His father never got married again but he returned back to his player life but that never makes him forget that he is the father of two boys.

"Dad, you need to stop." He said with a groan and sits in front of him.

His father stopped sucking on her boobs and look at him with a smile.

"Randhir, my son. I was looking for you only." His father said keeping the girl in his lap.

"What happened, dad? Why this sudden visit?" Randhir asked with raised brows and grabs the cup of coffee.

"Well, coming to the point. I want you to marry the girl I choose for you." His father announced and he spilled the coffee.

"What the fuck? Dad, have gone mad?" He asked shockingly.

"No, I'm going to retire the next month and since you're taking the King title I want you to settle for one woman." His father stated.

"But dad I don't want to marry some bitch and I'm just 29," Randhir said annoyingly.

"Well, the women you bring home every day are bitches not the one I choose for you. She is perfect for you and will become a perfect Queen. Marry her or you can say bye-bye to the King title." His father said sternly.

"Who is the bit.. girl?" He asked frustrated.

"Sanyukta Agrawal, daughter of Arnav Agrawal." His father said.

"What the fuck? That psycho bitch? You got only that piece of shit." Randhir shouted angrily.

"Lower fucking down your voice, son. And think before speaking shit of her. She is going to be your wife and you need to learn to respect her." His father snapped at him.

"But dad they're our enemy and you want me to marry our enemy's daughter," Randhir asked.

"We decided to end this enmity and also we don't want you both to carry our enmity anymore. Arnav also told me that someone is trying to kill her but she was saved twice. She still thought that someone wanted to kill his father unaware of the fact that she is the actual target. Sanyukta is badass Mafia daughter and she don't like hiding behind pillars. He can't protect her forever. She is more like you. Aggressive, short-tempered, and a killer." His father said with a sigh.

"I'll marry her but I won't change for her." He said rolling his eyes.

"I'm aware of your flings but after marriage I want you to stop your stupid flings. Don't respect her but at least respect the wedding vows." His father said.

"Ok. I'll stop that shit. Arrange a meeting with her." Randhir mouthed walking out of the penthouse and smirked widely.

"Let's control the Mafia Princess." He said to himself and enters the elevator.

++++++++++++++++++++++

Sanyu groaned annoyingly and grab her gun then shoot on the television. Her father enters her room and saw her sitting on the bed with a foul face.