[ 11 ] Fire and Unicorn

Randhir, Sanyukta, Renuka, and Harsh stood out of her room and slowly sneaked inside the room without making noise. Harsh switched on the lights as they walked to the bed and sits beside her.

"Randhir, you wake up her." Renuka hushed in his ear.

He caressed her hair and took her in his arm enough to break her beauty sleep.

"Happy birthday, princess." He whispered in her ear and she turned toward him with a big smile on her lips.

"Twenk you Ronnie..." She giggled kissing his cheek.

"Happy birthday, my girl." Harsh took her and kissed her forehead.

"Twenk you daddy..." She laughed as he tickled her and placed her on the bed.

"Look, our princess is growing big. Happy birthday, my baby." Renuka said with teary eyes and kissed her head which she wiped her tears.

"Twenk you mamma. I love you." She said kissing her both cheeks.

"Happy birthday, sweetheart. I promise to always be with you when you fight with this devil." Sanyu said winking at her and she laughed wrapping her tiny hands around her neck.

"Twenk you Angel. I love you." She said kissing her cheek and Sanyu too kissed her cheeks.

Randhir placed the cake in front of her and handed her a plastic knife. He held her hand and helped her cut the cake while Sanyu and her parents sing the birthday song.

**********************

Sanyu felt ticklish and something wet on her chest then let out a moan when that source teased her. She opens her eyes and saw him peppering her chest with kisses.

"Good morning, husband." She said running her hand through his hair and he looked at him with a smile.

"Good morning, little wify." He said kissing her lips softly and pulling back instantly.

"I love it when you woke up me with kisses." She said shyly and he chuckled.

"Trust me, there are many ways and I want you to wake up by them." He said pecking her lips and his hand played with her left boob.

"How many?" She asked removing his hand from her boob and his hand went down to her stomach and then inside her panty.

"So many. You'll be lost the count." He whispered kissing her neck and cupping her wet cunt.

"Uhh... we need to get up now." She squeezed her eyes closed as he rubbed his fingers stimulatory earning a soft sound from her.

He stood up with her in his arms and walked into the bathroom. He placed her on the floor and pressed her body to the wall. He goes on his knees and pulled down her panty throwing it away from them.

"Randhirrr..." She mumbled grabbing his shoulder as his fingers played with her cunt.

"Fucking wet..." He groaned placing one leg on his shoulder and lapping his mouth against her pussy.

His tongue moved back and forth licking her pussy mercilessly while she moaned his name crazily. She threw her head in pleasure as he thrust his tongue in and out of her pussy. She called out his name as he bites her pussy lips and licked her cunt thoroughly. He flicked his tongue and gripped her thigh with one hand while sucking her wet slit. With a loud scream she cum and he drank her sweet juices. Her legs tremble as she finds it difficult to stand while he continued to lick her cum with his tongue and sucked pussy for a second. He kissed her thigh and stood up she held his shoulders for support. He smashed his lips on her and she shuddered to his kiss not able to respond because of the sensation she felt right before. He lifted her making her legs wrapped around his waist and stood under the shower drenching their body completely. Her fingers were tangled in his hair he didn't stop his mouth from doing all the wild assault on her mouth. She was cling to him like his second skin.