*2*

It's now 4pm. All are now waking up one by one and gathering in hall to go for the checkup.so that they will adjust their diet accordingly, as being an idol needs to be in perfect weightage.

Suga-"Where is Jungkook its already 4:40 ?"
V-" I think he is not awake."
Jm- "I will go and call him."

Jimin went to his room and thankfully Jungkook was awake and just grabbing his jacket and coat.

Jin-"Are you all ready ? Sejin hyung will be here in 10 mins."
Jm-"Yeah hyung..."

Soon the van reached. They piled up in it and went for check up.
They all checked their weights and all were having good weightage same as for last time except Jungkook.. he was 73 two months before but now he is 65 kg.
Sj-"Jungkook are you doing any diet?"
Jk-"No hyung, I always eat with hyungs.(they all nodded) I am also surprised to see this.. may be it is due to the dance ?"
Jm-"Yeah also you are working out so much these days."
Doc-"Then you should work out less and also eat a little more because according to your height and body a little more weight is good.. it is not much less but ok type"
He nodded.
Then they drove back to their dorm and its evening now.

Jin-"What should we eat in dinner.."
V-"uhh.. kimchi rice with steak or whatever you can?"
Jh-"yeah.."
Jin-"okayy.. Suga let's start making kimchi rich and steak "
Suga-"Ok"

Both made their way to Kitchen and started to prepare to cook, while V and Jimin watched TV , Jhope in his phone, Rm as usual on his book and Jungkook sleeping on the couch. Suga opened the fridge to get meat but noticed that the meal they have kept for Jungkook is untouched.

Suga-"Hyung .. have you seen Jungkook eating  ?"
Jin-"No, why ?"
Suga-"He have not eaten his meal.. he only ate the breakfast today which was just an apple."
Jin-"huh?? Ok I am asking him"

Jin went to hall, and stood infront of him.

Jin-"Jungkook-ah!"
He did not even stir. So Jin shakked him little.
Jin-"Jungkook, wake up you have not eaten anything." Jk groaned. All of them looked at Jin.
Jh-"huh?"
Jin-"Yeah he has not touched the meal and he almost nothing ate today like just an apple" Jhope also came to him
Jh-"Are you not feeling well?" He took his hand on Jungkook head to remove his bangs from eyes but then felt his forehead warm.
"Wait are you sick ? Why are you so warm? " He did not replied.
Jk-"No hyung, it's nothing, I am just feeling lazy"
Rm-"That's unusual for you, you would have been teasing us now"
Jh-"Yeah he has a fever I can feel it"
Jk-"it will go away till morning, don't worry." He said with his eyes still close
V-"Are you superman or what?"
Jk-"I wish that"  he giggled as he sat up.
Nj-" He is really pale."
Jh-"Where is the thermometer?" They all looked at Jungkook worriedly.
Jm-"I will bring it" He grabbed it from the drawer under the TV.
Jm-"Here it is" he came back with the thermometer. And placed it in Jungkook's mouth. The thermometer beeped. Jungkook took it and saw 100°F.
Jk-"See I told you it is not a big deal"
Suga was listening to them in the kitchen as it was near.
Suga-"But it will if you do not care."
Jin-"Get some medicines after dinner."
He nodded. And Jin set back for cooking.
After some time.
Suga-"Dinner is ready! Come here.."
They all settled in the dining and ate chaotically..
Jin-"Jungkook.. you should not practice tomorrow , or it will get worse."
Jk-"but hyung I am fine.. after taking the medicines it will go away."
Jh-"No"(he said sternly)"You have alrady got every move neatly and we have 3 weeks more still. So one day no practice will not harm anything."
Jk-"okay " he said sighing as he knew they will not allow him. They finished their dinner and Jungkook took the medicines and then all went to sleep.
Jin went to check Jungkook for last time.
Jin-"Call me if anything needed."
Jk-"okay hyung"
He said and then drifted off to sleep.

At morning he woke up with a weezing sound from him . He thought that he was so cold only and then shrugged it off. He checked his temperature and thankfully it was normal now.

He went downstairs to see his hyung's being ready for going to practice.

Jk- "morning hyung.. hyungs I also want to go.. my temperature is also normal now.. please"
Jin moved towards him and check his neck and head with his palm.
Jin-"okay but you will not dance there"
Jk-"a.. ok"
He thought that for now he will go and then he will manage to dance a little.
They reached studio. And practiced for 2 hours without Jungkook.

Jk-"Hyung I am alright now .. can I join please" he said with his puppy eyes.
And they finally allowed him after he asked them for almost 100th time. They danced for more 2 hours and then took a rest but Jungkook was panting the most, which was noticed by the members as they were keeping an eye on him.
Suga-"See .. we told you to not.."
He said while looking at him.
Jin-"Now stop and go to rest room otherwise my beautiful slipper will be on your face."
Jk-"ahh.. ok ok".He said giggling and disappeared.