*22*

Nj-"We promise Kookie.. we all promise that we will do everything, that we have in our hands, but it is really hard to think the world without.... without you. But is is not going to be that.. I don't know.. I don't know.." he said as tears were escaping his eyes.
Jh-"Jungkook nothing has change or will ever be changed"
.. " We promise kook-ah" all of them said making Jungkook smile.
"I am nervous hyungs, what if everything goes wrong, will this be my last-"

V-"Jungkook you are the most strong person here, please don't say like this. It's okay to be nervous, but you are fighter Jungkook, you have already fought many times in your life, today also you have to do the same and you will win this." Jungkook felt a little easy by his words. When everyone was silent fearing the same Tae,the younger after Jungkook said this unexpectedly and this time it was him who did not cried. Others were proud on him for this. Now the Doctor entered the room.

Doc-"All your reports are good for surgery kid. I will give you the anesthesia injection now, you will not feel any pain during the surgery for this." He said with a smile. Jungkook agreed. He injected the anesthesia which made Jungkook sleepy.

"You will be here when I get out of surgery hyung ?" He mumbled sleepily.
"Yeah Kook-ah, we all will be right here, when you will open your eyes, we will be right in front of you, I promise." He listened to Jimin before the darkness consumed him.

Jungkook's father went near the doctor with a glassy eye of a father.
MrJ-"Please don't let anything happen to him. I beg you for my son, please."
Doc-"I will try my best sir." Junghun hugged his father trying to calm him. They saw him wheeled away by the nurses and doctor. Well they all were supporting eachother at this time. 
Doc-"You all can wait here, it will take 3-6 hours for the surgery." They nodded.
MsJ-"Sons you all must be exhausted, you can go for some rest, we will call you after the surgery."
V-"No no aunty, we promised him, we will be here, we will wait here. Don't worry." He said giving a smile. They are restless the whole time. Jungkook's father and mother took care of the boys asking to drink water and supporting as they were more restless than them, Rm was writing something, Suga just faced the wall staring it, Jimin and V curled to Jin and Hoseok.

4 hours passed like that and still there was no information of Jungkook all of them tried many times to ask anyone, except Namjoon who was totally focused on his pen and paper. Tae got curious and decided to ask him as he sat beside him.

V-"Hyung, What are you writing." Namjoon smiled to him but Tae also saw his glassy eyes also.
Rm-"Read it.. it is a new song, I guess ?" All of them got curious hearing and they gathered around the piece of paper.

They gathered around the paper and silently began to read.

( Let's just imagine that the song butterfly was not before,and Namjoon wrote it for Jungkook)

Don't think of anything.
Don't say a word, just
don't make any sound
Ayo, oh
I just wanna share a laugh, yeah

I still can't believe that you are here

Just like a dream,
I see you Crystal clear
Ayo, oh
Will you try to disappear? Yeah

Is it true?
Is it true?
You, you
You're so beautiful it makes me ache

Untrue
Untrue
you, you, you

Will you remain by my side?
(by my side)
Will our promise ever die?
(ever die)

I'm so afraid to let you go
'Cause if I do
You'll fly away from me

I wish I could stop time
(stop time)
To hold you in my arms
(in my arms)

Don't you forget everything, remember me
stay right here by my side

Butterfly, like a butterfly
My butterfly, my butterfly, my love
Butterfly, like a butterfly
My butterfly, my butterfly, my love

You're like a butterfly
(butterfly, butterfly)
i look you from afar, if I
touch you, you'll grow apart
I can see the light in darkness,
that's the butterfly effect
with a little gesture, the
reality I can't detect

You're like the breeze that

gently strokes in my skin
it's like dust that drift
sand dances with the Wind
You are here, but why can't I reach you?
I won't stop
You are like a dream
A butterfly
high

Untrue

Untrue
you, you, you

Will you remain by my side?
(by my side)
Will our promise ever die?
(ever die)

I'm so afraid to let you go
'Cause if I do
You'll fly away from me

I wish I could stop time
(stop time)
To hold you in my arms
(in my arms)

Don't you forget everything, remember me
stay right here by my side

The small pieces slide to the dark

A barren noise that comes from the heart
Dream or reality? I don't know
Baby don't fly away
'cause I don't know what I could do
My heart is breaking because of you

I just wanted to disappear like this

I will love you forever
It's all free for you baby

Will you remain by my side?
(by my side)
Will our promise ever die?
(ever die)

I'm so afraid to let you go
'Cause if I do
You'll fly away from me

I wish I could stop time
(stop time)
To hold you in my arms
(in my arms)

Don't you forget everything, remember me
Stay right here by my side

Butterfly, like a butterfly
My butterfly, my butterfly, my love

Butterfly, like a butterfly
My butterfly, my butterfly, my love

At the end all had glassy tears as they can feel the emotions. Namjoon always poured his all emotions in the songs. They group hugged and cried their heart out.

Jin-"This is beautiful Joon. Totally perfect" he said patting his back, giving a smile.

Just then they saw the doctor entering the room, followed by Jungkook's bed wheeling behind him by the nurses. They placed him in his spot, his mother quickly took the side seat holding his one hand while nurses attached him back to the needles, nose mask and numerous monitors, all stared with soft eyes to their golden youngest.

Jin-"How-how was the surgery?"
Doc-"It was successful" They all filled with happiness, hugged eachother softly while pattting, felt relieved but that was for a short time. "Please don't assume that everything is fine."
They got confused.
Jh-"What do you mean, you said it was fine."

______

Hii.. Thank you for being patient with updates. 😊

I am sorry but another problem god knows from where it came😑.
When I opened the story to write, I don't know how the chapters are shuffled. I rearranged them in Table of contents then saved it but it did not worked (Not once many times). Now what should I do to keep them in order?
(I am trusfrated)