*24*

BJ-"Little fighter, sorry we are late." He said as held him. His mother took the small space beside his head to sit and started stroking it.
Jk-"It's okay." Jungkook looked at his mother's lap, wanting to rest his head there, ofcourse a mother's lap gives the feeling of safest place . And being a mother she knew what his son want.
MsJ-"Sorry Kook, but if you move, you might get hurt." Others looked confused.
V-"huh? He want to move?"
MsJ-"Yeah, baby Kookie want his mother's lap to rest his head."
Jk-"No I don't want .. I am not baby~.. but it will not hurt" he whined.
MrJ-"If you don't want then why do want to move." He asked laughing.
Jk-"Fine! I want! let me.. please"
Jm-"You are really a baby"
Jk-"So what I am the youngest here."he displayed his big doe puppy eyes.
Nj-"ooh no not that eyes, we can't melt for the millionth time now." He said laughing as Jungkook's father and he moved Jungkook to his mother's lap safely. As soon as mother's magical hand moved in his face, he snuggled more to her.
Jm-" Now he is literally a cute bunny."
Jk-"Whatever~"

MrJ-"Sons you must be tired, you can go and rest for couple of hours. I know you don't want to leave him but you also need to keep your health good so that you can help him. We are here with him, atleast some of you."
Jk-"Yeah hyung, Appa is right. Please get rest." They hesitated and looked at each other.
BJ-"Don't think much brothers, if we need we will call then and there."
Jk-"yeah yeah.. and be prepared when I will be back in the dorm, I will not let anyone leave peacefully and tease you whole day." He cracked joke gaining a light hit from his mother and laughs. They finally agreed
Jm-"Ok.. we will be back in few hours." They left with in few minutes.

MrJ-"You are lucky Jungkook, it is so hard to get a single true best soul and you have six."
Jk-"no"
BJ-"huh?"
Jk-"I have seven best brothers and parents" he said smiling. I am so thankful for all of you. I guess I have something to do for hyungs.

After 7 days, Today he was going to be discharged, what felt like years to Jungkook.

Jk-"Hyung, when can I go home. I don't want to be here fore even another second .. please."
V-"I know Kook, just some more minutes, Namjoon hyung have went to sign discharge papers."

Just then Namjoon entered the room followed by a nurse with a wheelchair. Jungkook looked at him.

Jk-"Hyung, I.. I can walk, I don't need that." He said staring at the wheelchair. No I don't need that, it's like a stamp that will always remind me that I can't do anything. I don't need it.
Jh-"But kook, if you will walk then the stitches will get opened."
He started panicking "No.. no I-I will be careful. I promise."
Jin-"Ok ok calm down Kookie, we will not get that wheel chair." He said pinning him to his own heart. Jin looked and both of them nodded, knowing what to do. He signed the nurse to go back.
Nurse-"But sir-"
Jin-"We will take care" he said politely.   So the nurse left.

Jm-"Ready to go to dorm ?"
Jk-"Yeah" He tried to get up but was stopped by a hand. He looked at the owner of the hand, Namjoon. Namjoon placed his one hand behind his back shoulder and other one behind the knees and picked him up in his arms.

Jk-"Hyung, what.. what are you doing !?" He said still in surprise.
Suga-"I thought, you wanted to go home."
Jk-"Yeah, but I can-"
V-"It's either wheelchair or hyungs arm. What do you want ?"
Jungkook sighed in defeat "I guess second option is better."
"Good, let's go."

They arrived at their house. Made Jungkook comfortable in his bed.
Jk-"I missed my bed" he said sarcastically making others laugh.

One month was so hard for the seven. Jungkook cried many times for the pain, the side effects were too harsh for him. But his members were constantly in his side. They had to visit hospital for regular checkups. They hated seeing their youngest suffering this much, it was the hardest time in their whole life. They wished no one gets this much pain.

But for last few days he was not experiencing dizziness all the time, which was a good sign.

Today was his final results to conclude if he is cancer-free or not. Now they were in hall holding eachother, waiting impatiently for the call of Doctor. No one really slept before the day at night.

Jk-"Hyungie, will everything be positive?" He asked nervously.
V-"Yeah Jungkookie you are not feeling that much dizzy for some days now, So I think it will be good, it have to" he said rubbing Jungkook's hand.
Jk-"but-"
Suga-"No buts for now just eat the breakfast" he said pointing to the food.

Just then Namjoon's phone rang, displaying the doctor's name.
Namjoon looked at others and hesitated but received it.
Namjoon-"Hello?"
Jk-"Hyung, you can put in speaker." He nodded and did it.
Doc-"Your results are out Mr. Jeon"
Jk-"What... What is it ?"

He asked nervously, scared as Tae rubbed his hand with his thumb, trying to comfort.