*17*

When Jungkook said that he have cancer they paused to process for a second.
MJ-"J-Jungkook.. I think I misheard something can you please repeat." She grabbed his shoulders and looked straight to his face.
Jk-"No eomma, it's true" tears came out from her eyes , Jungkook wiped it with his hands.
Jk-"You know that I will not lose to a illness. Right?" She nodded.. his father held him and pressed him to his chest, a tear slipped but he wiped it out not to show and weak his child. He pulled him from hug and held him by his shoulder.
FJ-"I know my son is so strong." He smiled to him.
The members told them everything about when and how it happened. He was now sitting on the couch with his brother while cuddling. But yes Jungkook did not even shed one tear in front of his family also. His parents listened patiently every single word.
BJ-"Ok but.. yes all hyungs were stressed and you might have not told eomma and appa to not upset them... But why you did not told me... "
Jk-"I did not knew how to tell plus would you have allowed me to work then? No right..And I know you would have told everyone so..."
BJ-"Very good"(he said sarcastically, while turning his head to other side from him)
Jk-"Hyung you will not talk to me ?"
He pouted.
BJ-"No"
Jk-"Ok then I am free, I don't have to share me banana milk 😁"(he said as the naughty side of him woke up) he pinched him and ran from there, his brother chasing him behind now. Others giggled looking them.

Jk pov:

I knew they will be upset, I have to lighten to mood atleast for sometimes I can see their smiles, umm let's pinch hyung and blackmail him.... Hehe it worked all are laughing, wait why my breathing are faster even when I have ran for just 2 min now.. no not now please.. I think I can't.. Have I became really this weak that I can't run for 2 mins?..

Author pov:

While he was running, his breaths became uneven, his confidence was breaking from inside but he was not showing it. His members remembered doctors words, they looked at eachother, Namjoon quickly ran to him and grabbed him. They were right, he was having breathing issues .

Nj-"Sit here, you will be okay.. " he sat on the floor with him... His upper body leaning on his hyungs chest, while Namjoon rubbed his chest for comfort.
Suga-"Hoba-ah bring the nubelizer his breathing is not coming in control." He rushed and within a minute he came back. Jin held the nubelizer in front of his nose and mouth .. after some minutes he calmed down.
Jm-"Now ok ?" He pulled away from Namjoon and nodded.
Jk-"Sorry, I did not knew.."
V-"It's okay don't worry, we are here." He smiled.
Jungkook parents and brother seeing all this became very upset but also relieved to see his caring hyungs.
FJ-"I am really glad and thankful to all of you sons" he said looking at the members. He took Jin's hand " Thank you all of you, I am happy that he is in best hands, thank you for taking care of him, from 15 to till now. I don't know how will I back the pleasant feeling"
Jin-"You don't worry uncle, we will take care of him, and he will get better surely."

MJ-"Ok now it's dinner time, I have brought some home made foods for all, let's eat it😊"
V-"Woahh.. thank you so much"

They sat around the table and ate happily. Then his parents and brother left after some more discussion of therapy sessions, which they will start in 2days, and Jungkook agreed with it. On the middle, Jungkook slept due to high power medicines, they tugged him in his bed and Jhope slept with him. They reassured his parents that they will take care and to not worry. Next day Hybe posted two official statement. One regarding BTS going on a Hiatus and another one is Jungkook diagnosed to Lung cancer.
The whole world was shocked to learn that, social medias flooded with well wishing... #fightingjungkook was trending in the media.

One month passed, Jungkook have already took 3 therapy sessions, his body took the first session positively, so they continued to ... But Jungkook was losing his confidence as he was getting dizzy, hairfall, a little run also trouble him for breathing, the continuos sickness was making him weak mentally, but ofcourse he never showed them this, he is never good at opening up.His hyungs did not wanted to make him feel weak, so they decided to do all thing normally but at a limit, they allowed to sleep him alone but, many times in night they come to check him if anyone of them woke up at midnight. 

Sometimes he cry in night without any noise so that his elders or you can say supporters will never know, he never cried for illnes, it was the fear of him losing his all hyungs, loves and fear of not performing anymore. Now it is night and Jungkook is in his room, crying after he made sure that his hyungs have already checked him and will not come to his room.

Jk pov:

What did I do wrong? I want to perform it's so long, I want to do it, it's better to let me die if I can't do what I like, I don't want a life like this, I want to grow with my hyungs as before I did, what if .. what if there will be no tomorrow for me, I am already feeling too weak, but I don't want to, I want my before-self back, I am literally just sitting or sleeping the whole day, Yes I do laugh and play with hyungs now also but still... I don't want to leave , I want to do many things sti- (Suddenly the door opened)