*25*

Doc -"Congratulations, you are now cancer-free"

They just stilled for some seconds as the biggest smile formed in their faces, which Jungkook missed from the day his condition was known to them. They cheered and embraced Jungkook in a big group hug.

Jin-"See we had told you, that everything will be fine

Jin-"See we had told you, that everything will be fine. And it is now." He said as happy tears flowed down their faces.

Namjoon was still holding his phone so he heard the doctor saying something.
Nj-"Yah yah.. let me hear."
Doc-"hello? Hello??"
Nj-"uh.. yeah doctor.. sorry we were-"
Doc-"I understand mr. Kim, ... young man you are really lucky to have these people around you."
Jk-"I know" he chuckled.

Doc-"Everything is alright, you will be back to your normal-self soon, but still you have to be careful. Like don't be underwater for too long during swimming or avoid the smokes of incense or something like that, please try to avoid the alcohol as much as possible and yeah please still keep the inhaler with you incase whenever you will feel out of breath, use it. And yes for some more time try to avoid the exhausting activities. You can go on your work slowly. And I have changed your meds which will help to get your physical self back slowly." They listened carefully.

V-"ok.. but w-why?"
Doc-"Lung cancer survivors are at higher risk for getting another lung cancer, as well as some other types of cancer." They gasped."But, don't worry if you are taking precautions, it is alright."
Suga-"Ok doctor, we will. Thank you-"
Doc-"yeah! Take care!" With that he ended the call.

They hugged eachother once again,in a comfortable silence.
Jk-"Thank you hyungs"
Jh-"Shut up pabo, it was our duty to take care of you." He said as he wiped Jungkook's tears with his thumbs, when he is in his thoughts. It was not your duty hyung, it is your kind hearts, you could have just kicked me out of the band,out of your life but you were always with me. I can never return this favour. I am so so happy to have you all.
V-"-llo! Hello kookie!!" He came back from his thoughts when tae shaked his hands infront of his eyes.
Jk-"huh? Uh.. yeah?"
Jm-"What were you thinking?"
Jk-"Nothing.." he said as he jumped in Namjoon's back giggling, living Namjoon surprised.

Suga-"I think the jumping and hoping maknae is back"Jk-"Yeah, I want many piggybacks before you are unable after I grow my muscles in gym again

Jk-"Yeah, I want many piggybacks before you are unable after I grow my muscles in gym again."
Jin-"Aish... I guess the muscle pig will be soon back."
Jk-"Yeah!"

We were missing this happiness in your face kook, we are glad everything will be fine from now on. All the hyungs thought as they stared at him fondly. Then, they informed about this good news to his parents, managers and whoever he was close to. They all were very happy.

That night, Jungkook called his manager requesting for something as the manager agreed and told that it will be arranged in few days.

Few days passed, Jungkook was gaining his strength back, he felt better day by day. He wanted to give a surprise to his hyungs so he was working with his manager on it secretly at night in phone as the members were not allowing to exhaust himself in the morning thinking he still need lots of rest as said be doctor.

Finally the day came when Jungkook had decided to give a small surprise. Before sunrise he woke up, made his bed look like he is sleeping as he placed the pillows like that and then covered in blanket. Then tip toed out of the house and went with his manager to the destined place. He had made sure to do all the things according to the plan before leaving.

(Can you guess the plans? What can he do to make Bangtan happy and also what is his way of thanking them!?)

Soon the sun rose and one by one the members woke up gathering to do the breakfast.

Jh-"Where is Jungkook?"
V-"He is sleeping, I had checked him he was completely under blanket so I did not disturbed him."
Nj-"But it's time for his meds, go and wake him up."
Jin-"Aish.. it is the hardest task." He said as he made his way to his bedroom.

Jin-"Jeyyy-Keyy~ wake upppp it's morning." He did not stirred.
"Jungkooookkkkkk!?" "Yaah, Wake up!?" He decided to climb on top of him to wake him up like he usually do.
He jumped into the bed, thinking Jungkook is there.
"Huh!? Yaah where did he go!!" He took out the blanket, only to see pillows and in the middle a paper. He took it and read-

Good Morning hyung !!

I know it's time for my meds and I have already took it with me. Just go to the common room with all of them after doing breakfast.

He became confused and came in the dining table.

"He is not in his room!!" He said confusingly.
Jm-"what?"

Jin explained to them what he saw and also about the note in the paper. Without finishing their breakfast they went to the common room. They became surprised.

Suga-"What this kid want!" They were totally bewildered.

There was six outfits for them, and a similar type of note in the table.

Hello!!

I told you to do breakfast first hyungs. And yeah don't worry I have my meds with me. Just do breakfast, wear this outfits and then there will be two cars right outside the dorm within two hours, come with that, the drivers know where to go and yeah they will not tell you.. hehe so don't try. Just trust me...

Jh-"He knew what we do, or will do...?"
Jin-"Let me call him" he dialled his number but got no response, instead there was a voice msg.

Aish hyungs, just come please don't make me wait too much. Bye ...
His voice was like he is giggling.

Nj-"He is a weird one."
Jm-"No doubt, he is"
Suga-"Should we do this?"
V-"I guess so-"

____

Thank you so much for 1k+ views and 100+ votes.🥺