*15*

Jm-"I think our group have only one problem hyung ... (All of them looked at him confused) .. that we never show eachother our own problems or struggles... I never went to anyone of you when I could not eat properly for my insecurities, Tae also did not asked anyone when he felt depressed because of the hates, Namjoonie hyung don't say how he is pressurized from all the stuffs,Hobi hyung never complained about the body pain from intense dance practices, Yoongi hyung don't tell about his struggles, you never show your anxiety hyung, and he just did the same like a child took the path of elders.... We never ask for help thinking that others will be more stressed until it really become big and then show up on its own. I know we trust eachother more than our own self but still I don't know why we all do this."
Jh-"I bet if we are together we can make it through 1000 times better than struggling alone."
Suga-"So now I want all of you to make a promise in the name of BTS that we will never coat any problems to each other, atleast one of us."

All six of them placed a hand on top of eachother while looking at eachother ans smiling with eyes still filled with water. 'We will also take care oh Our Jungkook' they all were thinking same.
Suga-"It's late now we should sleep."
Jin-"Hmm you can go I just want to check on Kook, then I will go to bed"
V-"Hyung I also want to"
They ended up getting all of them to his room. He was sound asleep and looking like a 5 year child while sleeping. But then they noticed the breaths which are whistling a little.
V-"Hyung, should we wake him.. what if he was feeling uncomfortable"
Nj-"No tae.. if he get up he might be not able to sleep once again, and he need rest , he will be okay it's common if one have issues with lungs"
Jm-"I want to sleep with him, it's long he came to me after a nightmare."
Jin-"You can.."
Jm-"But what if I accidentally suffocate him while cuddling."
Suga-"He will not, I know you cant do that"
He nodded and crawl to his bed and wrapped both of them in the blanket and others went to their room. No one really slept enough at night all of their minds were on Jungkook and what will be on his report.

Soon the morning came, and Suga was the first one to wake up. He went to Jk's room as soon as he woke up. He saw Jimin was awake and staring at Jungkook so he gestured him if Jungkook is good and he replied positively after coming out of the bed. Then they heard the ringing of calling bell. Both of them went to open the door and others were coming behind one by one as they were also awake now. The door opened revealing their manager.
Suga-"Good morning hyung, what happened?"
Sj-"Morning.. uhh nothing just came early plus we have to go to the hospital again so get ready all of you. And where is Jungkook?"
Jm-"He is sleeping now.. I will go and wake him up"
Sj-"Hmm and also ask him to get ready for hospital." He nodded and left to call him.

In his room, Jungkook was still asleep. Jimin softly touched his face
Jm-"Kookie wake up.. we have to go"
Jk-"mm..." He stirred little but then face other side and fell back asleep. Jimin chuckled.
Jk-"Wake up otherwise I will take all your banana milks" and then he tickled him.
Jk-"huh!?" He opened his eyes and turned to Jimin. Jimin laughed
Jm-"It is really the best way to wake you up.. now get ready.." Jungkook sat up, rubbing his eyes.
Jk-"why??"
Jm-"Huh you don't know? For hospital foolish"
Jk-"aa...I don't want to" he whined. And laid back but Jimin pulled him by his hand.
Jm-"You know you have to kook.. now get ready otherwise Yoongi hyung will literally drag you"
Jk-"cominggggg" Jungkook finally stood up, took a quick shower and got ready. He approached the dining, to be met with all his hyungs and manager. Taehyung handed his medicines to him.
Jk-"ughh! It's taste is very bitter"
Suga-"So you think the doctor will give you medicines according to your taste?" They giggled.
Jhope placed the plates infront of everyone while Jimin fill it with toasts and eggs. They ate their breakfast and then headed to the hospital....

They reached their only to be met with a doctor whose expression changed seeing them into a worry one...
Nj-"Hello doctor"
Doc-"Good Morning..  the results are here" he picked a set of papers and began to turning the pages though he know it already early morning.
Jin-"What is the report?"
Doc-"Well as I expected, it is progressed to stage 2 now."
All of them were silent for some minutes, some also shed a silent tear, well not Jungkook.
Jk-"Hyung it just progressed one stage and I have progressed my strength with 7 stages just yesterday, so I am more stronger than it, don't worry"he displayed a smile and Doctor gave it back. But his hyungs are little worried thinking that he is not showing his emotions and fear, and then probably battling with it in his own, which they don't want to.. he have his 6 hyungs, they want to help him. They are always there for him.
Suga-"So what should we do now ?."
Doc-"We should start the therapy sessions first and then if it works and gets better in 1 month than we will continue it, if you want to" all of their eyes glowed with hopes that it should work.
Suga-"Yes he will do that" he looked at Jungkook"You want to do more concerts right? So don't back away please". Jungkook nodded and agreed.
Nj-"What... What if it does not work."