*7*

Jk-"No hyung.."
Doc-"It is not always necessary to be a family history or smokes, I think before he had a little problems of breathing for a short time.. is it Jungkook!?"
Jk-"uh.. yes.. Actua-lly when I was 12 years, I was being bullied in the school because I was really shy back then. One day I was returning from the school when suddenly my bullies came infront of me and then clo-sed me in a alley which had a hay roof and two doors were there which make a way but they closed both of them and however it caught fire as it's roof was of woods ... fortunately I wa-s saved but found unconscious as smoke had filled my lungs but slowly I recovered from it. "
Doc-"Ooh .. now I can connect the dots." Jungkook and Sejin looked at him confusingly.
Doc-"So it developed in a cancer because you have some smoke that is carbon monoxide in your lungs before and then you become an idol means you have practiced a lot, I mean singing and dancing and many physical activities which requires breath holding processes and sometimes you must could not have catched your breath because the smokes were blocking your passages and then I know idols drink a little after their any success or improvement which made it worse and now when you are dancing it is giving you issues because it flattened in your lungs and now results in cancer. "
Jk-"oh" He said then looked at his lap.
Doc-"Take these medicines regularly and always keep your inhaler with you and whenever you feel your chest tighten use it immediately or you might faint because of lack of oxygen."
Jk-"O-okay"
Doc-(He looked towards Sejin )"Makes sure he does everything I told.. you can leave now."
Sj-"Okay .. thank you" with that both of them left.
They sat in the car.
Sj-"Where do you want to go now? Home or Company ??"
Jk-"For now here only... I want to talk to you."
Sj-"What is it kook". Jungkook took Sejin's hand and kept it on the middle of his own hands.
Jk-"Can you please answer me honestly?"
Sj-"What is it Jungkook?"
Jk-"Will I be o-ut of ba-nd for my illness?" Sejin took out his hands from him in shock and hugged him.
Sj-"N..no no kook.. we will never do that with you."
Jk-"But what about hyungs.. will they except me now also ?" He asked with a sad voice, he wanted to cry but not in front of anyone.
Sj-"Ofcourse Jungkook.. you know better then me.. they all have a soft spot for you."
Jk-"Can you promise me a single thing?"
Sj-"Yeah what is it?"
Jk-"Please don't tell anyone?" He said with his glassy eyes."I don't want to worry them, they are already so stressed.. I can't drag all of them down, I promise I will take care of myself. I will not overwork but please let me hide it for atleast 1 month.. I want to do our comeback and concerts with them... They will never allow me if I tell them the truth because they are so protective ... I know they do it because of concern but-"
Sj-"Okay.. calm down first." he can't hear his pleading voice more now. He was pleading him so much that atlast he gave up.
Sj-"But promise me you will take your meds properly "
Jk-"Yes hyung I promise","For now let's go to the dorm.. I have to hide it from the members and then we will go to company and if anyone will ask than Plss say that it was flu only.."
Sj-"uhh-okay"
The reached the dorm, in whole way Sejin was explaining Jungkook, how to take care of himself.
The dorm was locked as all have went to company, Jungkook opened it with a second key that he had. He hid the files in his own closet between the clothes and then medicines in the drawers but he kept it in a non-transparent box so that no one can see it.. and usually if some things are not seen in front than his hyungs never usually check. He kept his inhaler in the bag also some medicines which he need to eat before and after lunch, in the very bottom of the bag and then kept some other things on top of that, which he always carried during any practice. He took the bag and then left his room. He came back to his manager.
Jk-"Hyung, let's go"
Sj-"Did you brought the inhaler?"
Jk-"Yeah hyung" Sejin nodded and then they made thir way to the office. Jungkook directly went to the studio room for dance practice. And as soon as he opened the door he was bombarded with many questions from everyone.

"Jungkook, you are back!!"

"What did the doctor told"

"Why did it take this much time?"

"Are you okay?"

"You should not dance today"

"Why are you looking pale?"