*12*

They sat together with patience..
Jin-"What is it hyung?"
Sejin let out a sigh and then started.
Sj-"The type of lung cancer Jungkook have is rare and the medications may or may not effect. But still he has
chances that he will recover fully but there is also chance that nothing will work."
Suga-"So what do you want to say hyung"
Sj-"that if not he only have 5 years."
All fell in silence.
Sj-"Also he did not visited for check ups so the doctor told that now the impact may be worse than he expect."
V-"What that means?"
Sj-"He was in stage 1 before so may be it have progressed as he had really worked hard also."
All of them looked at him.
Jm-"Jungkook you know that right that you are more important for us than any other stuffs than why did you do that knowing it will result bad."
Jimin hugged him.
Jk-"Hyungs I want to say something?"
Jh-"What is it.." he asked patting his shoulder. He pulled out for Jimin took a long breath and started.
Jk-"I want to leave BTS." He said with a cold and straight face. All of them stood up.
Nj-"WHATT!? WHY!?" Jungkook also stood up and walked to him and hugged him.
Jk-"Hyung if I will be here I will drag everyone down for my illness. And army will also be disappointed, I don't want that, and I will just mess everything I guess... I don't think bts will need me anymore. I can't dance or sing like I usually do so what's the point of keeping a burden in the group. I will just be a huge weightage on Bts which will pull the spreaded feathers of a rising team. I know I will fight with it but I still don't know whether I can make it or not... I always want to see BTS rise and shine whether I am in or out. I-" he was cut off as Namjoon backed away a little.
Jk-"Hyung-"
Jin-"Who told you all that?"
Jk-"Nobody hy-" he was cut off by Jimin.
Jm-"THAN WHY WOULD YOU EVEN THINK LIKE THIS !!" He yelled.
Suga-" Jungkook but we have already told million times that bts will not be bts without anyone of us."
Jh-"You will never drag us down kook" he took Jungkook's hand and made him sit on the couch and kneeled beside him with his hand on Jungkook's knee.
Jh-" Jungkook just think that if anyone of us instead of you would have been in your place.. than would not have you tried to helped us ..."
Jk-" No no no hyung, why would even you talk like this!!... This should never happen to any of you. And ofcourse I would have tried my best to help- " he was literally screaming when Suga cut him off."You are just yelling by only thinking that, than just think how we are feeling guilty now that we were not with you when you needed us. "
He moved towards Jungkook and he also kneeled down like Jhope.
"Did we ever made you feel like this?"
Jk-"No no you all have never done anything wrong to me and I was the one did not told you than why would you be guilty."
Jin-"Because we live with you, you are the youngest here and also a child in our eyes. We did not noticed it soon. You were alone whole this time , other stuffs and stresses are not the justified reasons kook...And you have never disappointed army and they will not think like that Jungkook."
V-"We will grow Jungkook but with you, and hyung said that you were the strong one who told that you will fight than why would you now say that you may not." Tears slipped from his eyes.
Nj-" You can never drag us down instead we will be totally down if you leave us, we will never let you leave us whether it is as a team or a family."
Jin went to him and hugged him and slowly all of them joined.
Jm-"We are ALWAYS here for you Jungkook" he said between the hugs.
This simple words finally let a tear fall from Jungkook's eyes.
Jk-"I am ... I am sorry... I was not thinking of all of you ... I was being selfish to not come to you. I thought that for atleast last time I will perform and then I can leave happily. I thought I would be an trouble, well I am for now.."
Suga-"Did not you got enough lecture no? We told you that it is nothing more than you to us.."
After a good 5 minutes they broke the hug as Jungkook began to cough a little. Jin rubbed his back.
Jh-"Do you always cough this much?"
Jk-"No .. it just started *cough*from 2 days ago" continuos coughing was now troubling him to breath. And Sejin knew what should he do which made his hyungs feel more guilty because they did not knew what to do.
Sejin-"Where is your inhaler" Jungkook looked at him and gestured to his room. "In the 3rd drawer *cough*and in the bottom *cough*in it"
Jimin quickly ran and came back with it.