*11*

Author pov :

V yelled but the bloody coughs were not stoping. All were now very scared.. What is happening to their precious youngest.

Jk-"Hyung I am sorry *cough* I did not wanted you to worry"
Jin-"But what is it." He asked, pure fear in his voice.
Jk-"Give me a minute.. I will come back with something and you will know everything." They looked at eachother as Jungkook left them in the hall,their eyes glassy and filled with horror. He came back with the hospital file and handed it to Namjoon.
Jk-"Hyung there is no point that I can hide now so here it is..." Namjoon opened it and read a few pages and then he dropped the file in shock and he looked at him straight in his eyes.
Jin-"Why are you reacting like thiss!!"
Suga took the file and then he paused for a second. He also faced to Jungkook.
Suga-"Why did not you told us ?"
Jungkook did not replied.
Jh-"What the hell, can't you tell us straight"
"I will tell everything" A voice came from behind they looked at the door and saw Manager Sejin. He came near them.
Sj-"He has Lung cancer."
"WHAT!"The four of them yelled in unison.
Sj-"It is true" All of their eyes were on Jungkook now... Like they wanted to ask through their eyes that why did not told to them.
Sejin-"Let me tell you the whole story that I know.. "
" Do you remember a month before, that day when he had a high fever I had took him to the hospital and it is because I saw his nose bleed and then when I took his temperature it was really high, then in the hospital he told the truth to doctor, he said that he was having some breathing problems and also feeling lazy and he had coughed up blood for the first time that day and when he weighed in the scale it was again 60kg, he had not done any diet or anything but still he was losing so much weight . The doctor told us to do MRI and blood test and we did and then came back to the company, he pleaded me to not tell you as you all were stressed. And that was the reason we went to hospital the next day and then we knew about the cancer. And let me tell you that you might be thinking that he have had surely cried a lot and you were not with him there when he needed you but no, to my surprise he was more calm than me, he did not reacted horribly, instead he said that he would fight with the reality and will not give up on just a disease. And the doctor was really proud of him as literally no one had never said that before. He gave him some medicines and inhalers to use."
Jimin and V immediately hugged him.
Jm-"Very good kook.. now we will get through this together."
V-"But I am still mad at you.. did not you trust us that we will support you? Why did not you came to us.. "
Jk-"ofcourse I do... I am sorry hyung but you all were already stressed so I did not..."
Suga turned to Sejin.
Suga-"But why did not you told us hyung." He asked with a slight anger in his voice.
Jk-"Hyung please don't be angry with him, he really helped me a lot whenever I needed any meds, he always provided it with in an hour..And I had asked him to not tell you."
Jh-"So you really did all the hard choreographies while singing high notes with the breathing problems?"
Jungkook looked down as he knew he would now get a good scolding.
Suga-"That's make sense now that why you always disappeared after the performances... You go away from us so that you can use the inhalers. Isn't it?"
Nj-"Therefore recently you started locking your room. And also before and after meals you used to disappear for the meds. Right?"
Jk-"Yeah hyung" he said nervously scratching his neck.
Jin-"I don't know what to do with you.. whether be angry that you hided it or to worry for you or to be proud that you are strong till now."
Jk-"You should be proud hyung" he said by rising his chest jokingly. They all had tears in their eyes now except Jungkook. They all wondered if he is really strong or he is just faking to be. According to his personality all knew that he is really sad now but will never show it to anyone. They all did a group hug.
Sj-"Your little one also need scolding too"
They all backed away and faced Sejin.
Sj-"He was asked to visit the hospital every week.. but he did not and he even lied to me" he said with angry look towards Jungkook. Jungkook looked down. "I asked the doctor and he said he never went to him for any visits. Which means he did not kept his promise. "
Jk-"Sorry hyung but I really forgot about it."
Nj-"Jungkook we had already told that all the performances and works come after health. Everyone's health is our first priority." He said sadly.
Jm-"I wish you would have told us sooner, we could have helped you more..."
Sj-"Can all of you please calm down and sit.. I also want to say some serious things." They nodded and all of them sat down.