*27*

V-"But ARMYs are also not less. They did not means did not posted anything about this in net, even when we came in stage they were maintaining pin drop silence till we removed the cloth from eyes."
Jk-"Yeah Thank you for that Armyyyyyy."
Jk-"I have a lot to say to all of you so I think it starts with Armys"
- "I don't know how should I start. But I really want to thank all of you sincerely, you never complained about the long disappearance for me or the dissappointed side to me. You prayed for me, supported me and gave the best well-wishes, I felt really warm reading your comments and message. It made me more determined to get well as soon as possible. Thank you so much everyone !! I love you !"

The cheers of Army's echoed in the venue.

He then continued.
-"And special thanks to Manager Sejin-hyung. He really did a lot for me. It was even impossible to do this without him. It was his totally self-less act. He really helped me a lot from starting, he was the first person who knew I had cancer and also at the end he did his best to do all this for me. He did not got anything back from this.  He is always in the backstage, helping me, us without complaining, he even took care of me with his own exhausting works. He is just a pure kind soul down to earth. He work really hard for us. Thank you so much hyung." He said giving a finger heart. His manager was listening and watching him from backstage monitor. He felt warm-hearted. He wished he could hug him right then and there.

Then, he turned to his members. Looking at them he tried to control his emotions.

"And now I can really say that 7 of us are not just a band

"And now I can really say that 7 of us are not just a band. We are a family, we said it many times and many think that it is only a sentence. But now I can give proof. To be honest when I knew about my condition, I was terribly afraid that I would be kicked out and I will be left without passion. But when I told them, I guess they were more sad for me than myself. They were and are always with me. Only simple Thank you, a word, cannot describe how glad I am. A band members never do something like this, it is a family who does it and I know it is just their true love for their little brother. They had already raised me and now they also saved me. I don't know what I did to have such six elders brothers. I am really so thankful to all of you. I don't know if I will be ever able to return this favour. I sometimes think if I really deserves all of you." He said tearing up as they pulled him in a group hug. And some Armys were also crying by emotional moment and some chearing.

 And some Armys were also crying by emotional moment and some chearing

"Ofcourse, we have to take care of our bunny. How can we live without you. Whenever you need us, We are and will be always here for you." Jhope said rubbing his back. Armys started their fanchants.
"You know, I always feel like you thank me everytime but the truth is that I can never imagine us without you." Namjoon said.

The fanmeet continued with some emotional and joking talks. Seven of them with ARMYs enjoyed it. As it came to an end they bid good byes till next time to Army and as they got backstage, manager Sejin pulled him in a tight hug with happy tears as no one really made him feel this special.

As they reached home, got fresh, they lied down together after eating to take some rest.

Jk-"Hyungs? You like the surprise ??"
Nj-"Ofcourse we do Jungkookie." He said as he placed an arm on Jungkook's stomach.
Jk-"I am so happy!" He said smiling and also sleepily.
Jm-"We are also." He said while brushing Jungkook's bangs back.
V-"You look exhausted.."
Jk-"I am not.., I am just sleepy" and within next minute he was in his dreamland.

Suga-"Is he a bulb?" All laughed looking at him and his cuteness.
Jin-"l guess, he did not slept last night."

As some minutes passed Jungkook started mumbling in his sleep.
Jm-"I think he is having a dream." They got close to him to hear what he was saying.
"I love you hyungs, thank you for being my strength. I am very lucky to have you all."

They smiled listening to him.

'We love you too Kookie, and we are always here for you.'

__The end__

Thank you for your supports for this book. (Did you enjoyed it?)

I will continue this story in another one (Name of book-'Spring day'), I will upload with in next weak.