*23*

Doc-"It was successful means we just removed the cancer clot from the lungs successfully. But still we don't know if he is totally fine. He is indeed a fighter there was some complications between but it went well. We can only tell that, like before I said atleast after one month after examining his progress, for now he is fine. And it is more good if he wakes up with in 48 hours."
BJ-"okay, thank you doctor."
Doc-"Call me immediately when he is awake." He left after gaining the understanding nodes.

They managed to find the seats beside him. Every six hours the doctor continued to check on him. His parents and brother have left when the members assured them to take some rest and they will call them immediately if he wakes up as already 18 hours hours have passed. While they took turns to sleep in that room in the chair, they did not even ate properly, just small snacks when offered by eachother. They only hoped for the best for their little one.

V-"When will you wake up bunny, it's already a whole day..." He said as he was rubbing his palm between his hands. Then he saw his fingers moving. "Bunny when did you started listening to me this fast." He said happily gaining a confused look from members who are awake.
Suga-"What are you saying ?"
V-"He is waking up, he moved his fingers and now his eyes."

Jhope and Suga and Jin got up immediately, Jhope woke up Jimin and Namjoon and then called his parents. Jungkook opened his eyes to be met with the six smiling faces.
Jin-"Jungkook ?" He asked while pressing the button to call the doctor.
Jk-"mhm" their smile grew more widened. Soon Jungkook gained full consciousness and aware of the surroundings. Jungkook tried to lift his mask, but he was stopped by Jimin.
Jm-"Keep that for now, we will talk later after Doctor will check you."
Soon the doctor came and checked him.
Doc-"Everything seems fine. Is your chest paining ?" Jungkook gestured as no.
Doc-"That's good. You will be observed here for one week here, then you can go home but for one month it is complete bed rest, and just half an hour walks after you get discharged."
Suga-"Okay we will follow that."

V-"Can he remove his mask ? He wanted to before you came."
Doc-"Yes he can, if he feel ok to breath on his own." Jungkook signed that he is ok with that so they removed the mask.
Jin-"What will we do further."
Doc-"Surgery was successful means, we just removed the cancer clot from his lungs, so we will continue the chemos so that the spreaded cancer cells will die down. And Jungkook you will feel dizzy for 4-8 weeks for the surgery so please don't get depressed for that, it is okay for feeling like that." Jungkook passed a small "okay." The doctor left after discussing some changes in the meds.

Jungkook looked around the room.
Jk-"Where is Eomma-Appa and hyung ?"
Jin-"Don't get them wrong Kookie, we sent them to rest, they were there when you came from OT."
Jk-"Ok hyung, thank you for convincing them for getting rest."But what about you hyungs, you all have dark bags under your eyes. I am sorry I will try my best to get better as soon as possible and you can get sufficient rest because I know you will not take a breath when I am like this. He thought

V-"Kookie you know, Namjoon hyung being the god of song writers, wrote a new song."
Jk-"Woahh.. I want to see that!" He said with weak but excited voice.
Jm-"Here it is" He showed the paper infront of his eyes, and held it so that he can read. He read it, while reading a wider smile formed in his face .
Jk-"It is amazing hyung, I really loved it." He said looking at Namjoon
Nj-"Thank you, and it will be best song when you recover and then record with your golden vocals." He said smiling back.

Jh-"You want to sleep? You look tired." Jungkook nodded.
V-"Yaah! Sleepy head you just woke up after almost 38 hours."
Suga-"Don't steal my job."
Jm-"Shut up both of you, he need it." He said slapping the back of Tae's head lightly.
Jin- "Sleep kook, don't pay attention to these creatures." He said while all were laughing including Jungkook.

Slowly they all fell in sleep in their chair, after being relaxed by seeing their bunny awake and fine.

Jungkook woke up feeling uneasy and pain, as if he could not get sufficient oxygen, he felt suffocated. He slightly tilt his head to see all are sleeping. He did not wanted to wake his hyung, but if he don't then he knew he might get a good scolding for it and also he had promised before that he will tell if feel worse. He was going to wake up the nearest member when a moniter beeped strangely, confusing him and causing others to wake up instantly.

Namjoon quickly understood as he saw the uneven breaths of Jungkook, which Jungkook himself did not noticed and he placed the oxygen mask in his face, making Jungkook relax quickly. All of them were surrounding the bed.

Suga-"You will be the death of me kid." He said as he sighed in relief. Jin nudged him playfully.
Jm-"What happened ?" he asked to Jungkook. He slowly took his hands to his chest and whispered.
Jk-"H-hurts" their face turned to worried ones.

Just then the doctor came for the round.

Doc-"Why are all of you distressed.?"
Jh-"This(he pointed to a monitor) sounded strangely and then Jungkook was breathing uneven so we placed the mask on his face and he told that his chest is paining." He explained.
He quickly checked him.
Doc-"Don't worry, the effect of painkillers slowed down and it is almost time for next dose, therefore he is in pain. And I appreciate your quick action to place the mask." He said while adding the painkillers to his needles.
Suga-"Thanks doctor" the doctor nodded and stepped out of his room.

Just then his parents were also there. Jungkook smiled at them as the hyung gave them space to go near Jungkook.