*4*

Jungkook went to hospital with his manager. His manager was checking him the whole ride in every 5 mins. Jungkook noticed it.
Jk-"Hyung don't worry.. it may be due to the heat" He said with a smile, but inside he was very scared as he knew that it may be serious also as he coughed blood. He did not told that to his manager as he is nervous that how will he react.
Soon they reached the hospital. Sejin took him to his family doctor. After waiting for 20 mins a nurse called them.

Sj- "Hii doctor"
Doc-"Hello Sejin, what happened why are you here."
Sj-"Actually I came with him because he is having a high fever and his nose was bleeding.","He is-"
Doc-"Jeon Jungkook, golden maknae of BTS who will not recognise him."
He said with a smile
Jk-"Hello"
Doc-"Jungkook please lay on the bed"he pointed at the bed in his cabin.
Jungkook looked at Sejin and Sejin signed him to stay calm as he was nervous.
Jungkook laid on the bed and then they noticed the wheezing sound coming from his breathing. The doctor asked a nurse to check his temperature. Jungkook was still coughing but not Blood now. She took the temperature and it came to 103°F.
Doc-"Jungkook please tell honestly that what are you experiencing."
Jungkook looked at him and was fighting in his head to whether tell or not.
Sj-"Jungkook please don't lie, we can't help you if you don't say the truth."
Jungkook finally decided to tell the truth as all were getting suspicious now.
Jk-"Sorry hyung but before you knocked the door of studio today I was cou-ghing and when I look-ed at my hands and there was b-blood. I am sorry I did not told you because I could not process that much, I had never coughed blood before this was the first time." Sejin gasped
Doc-"And what are other symptoms?"
Jk-"I feel really tir-ed from last month and sometimes I could not catch my breath after I da-nce or sing as fast as I used to."
Sejin-"Also he lost weights without any diet, like he is 65 previous week."
Doc-"Jungkook please now stand on the weighing scale" he got up and stood on the scale and all were shocked. 60 kg ? How can one lose this much weight in 1 week without dieting.
Doc-"I don't want to scare you, also I don't want to fake assure you so before I say anything I want to be sure first", "So I advice to first take a blood test and a MRI"
Sejin-"how can he lose that much weight.. Is it anything s-serious?"
Doc-"It may be because he had coughed blood.", "please wait for 1 hour we prepare to do the MRI and blood test." It was about 3pm now.
They sat on a waiting room, shown by the nurse.
Sj-"Do you want to call the members.. I think we should do."
Jk-"No hyung please." Sejin looked at his puppy eyes and sighed as defeat.
Then a nurse came and took the blood and after sometimes he was called for MRI. He was asked to take off all the metal things from him, it would take a little more than 1 hour so he had asked his manager that if his hyungs call then to make any excuse but to not tell the truth. Sejin did not told them because he also wanted to be sure first that what is exactly going on with him. Jungkook came back with in 1 hr and 15 mins. The first think he asked after coming back was that if his hyungs called him. For Jungkook it was thankful that anyone did not called as they were concentrating on their works.
Doc-"You will get the results tomorrow.. for now I will only give you some medicines for fever only."
Sj-"Ok doctor thank you.."
They went outside and sat on their car.
Jk-"Hyung please don't tell anyone."
Sj-"But Jungkook you are having fever they will know it, you all live in one house.. it is difficult to hide from them."
Jk-"I know hyung but now it is 6:30 and we will teach there by 7pm .I am sure that they will be working now also... So they can't know that I came to the hospital and I can tell that I am going to hospital for this fever with you. please hyung.. atleast hide it for today."Sejin did not replied for sometimes but then sighed and nodded.
Jk-"Thank you"

They reached the company and Jungkook and Sejin went to his studio. Their Sejin placed an ice pack on Jungkook's head to reduce the temperature and was going to discuss about what was he thinking when Suga entered.
Suga-"Jungkook, what happened?" He asked as he saw Jk's eyes closed resting in the chair with Sejin placing an ice pack on his head. Jungkook quickly stood up.
Jk-"N-nothing hyung.. " Suga knew that he will not say anything so he turned to his hyung.
Suga-"Hyung what happened to him."
Sejin looked at Jk.