*10*

Suga pov:

What are all these. Why the hell would he have nose bleed. Was that because of heat? Or something serious? Why did not he told us? Should I ask him? Or should I tell the members? And when did he even got out for hospital.. he is always with us outside or in his room when we are in dorm(He turned to Jungkook) What are you hiding Jungkook? (He laid back and looked at his phone).... I can hear someone is tossing and turning. I turned and saw Jungkook tossing eyes still closed. I closed his phone and kept that on its place and then looked at him he started to cough a little he was now opening his eyes so I acted as I am sleeping. I slowly opened my eyes again and saw that he is going to his room. I don't know why but I followed him. I peeked through his door without his notice .(Jk was having nosebleed again.)
Why the hell is his nose now bleeding. And what is he searching in ths cupboard like this desparate.. Should I go to him.. No he may give some excuses as he is surely hiding something, for this long. I should tell this to members.

Author pov:

Suga came back to hall
Suga-"Jin hyung.. Namjoon-ah.. hobi ... Jimin.. Taehyung wake up ..." Nobody woke up so he shook them one by one.
Suga-"please wake up it's serious " Namjoon woke up first rubbing his eyes.
Nj-"What happened hyung." He asked sleepily.
Suga-"I think something is wrong with Jungkook."
Jin-"What?" He also woke up
Suga-"I saw something ..."
All of them were now awake and Jungkook was in his room trying to find an another inhaler as he could not recall where he kept it and his regular one was out of pumps.
They sat in the couch as Suga asked them, after washing their faces.
V-"What happened Yoongi hyung."
Jin-"You were saying about something about Jungkook."
Suga-"I don't know but I think he is hiding something from us."
Jh-"But where is he, I did not saw him after waking up."
Suga-"He is in his room, searching something."
Nj-"What do you mean before you told hiding something like and now searching something?"
Suga-"I saw his nose bleeding before I woke you up.(gasps came from some members).....and while trying to silent his phone I got the notification of Sejin hyung, he was asking him that he has an appointment in hospital ..." He told everything what he read in texts, all of them were shocked.
Jm-"Yoongi hyung you both are planning to prank us.. right?" He tensed up and said this to deny the reality.
Suga-"When the hell did I ever did like this?". He said with frustration. He was going to call Jungkook when Namjoon phone rang and it was their manager.
Nj-"Hyung stop.. Sejin hyung is calling. I think we should listen to him first."Suga came back and sat in the couch and Namjoon picked up the call.
Nj-"Hello hyu-" he was cut off by Jin.
Jin-"What are you and Jungkook hiding from us hyung." He asked with worry and sternly.
Sj-"I called therefore only.. I am on my way to yours.. I will tell you everything after I realised that Jungkook would never."
Jh-"What do you mean hyung?"
Sj-"I will explain everything in face to face." He had not slept the whole the night before, thinking about the kid. He knew it is not good to hide more so he finally took the decision to tell others. nj-"okay hyung". the manager disconnected the phone.
Then they heard a footstep coming towards them as they all were silent.

Jungkook pov:

Where did I kept it.. aaaa... Yeah.. I got it ..(He took some pumps and felt relieved).. (then he saw the time in the clock) oh my I am literally searching for one hour now .. I should wake others now.. (he also came back to hall, he saw all of them awake and they looked worried).. why are they so silent and what are they thinking about.

Author pov:

He got an unusual feeling. He walked to them.
Jk-"Hyungs.. what happened why are all of you like this in morning after a good party yesterday."
V stood up and grabbed Jungkook's hand and ordered him to sit.
Jin-"What are you hiding from us" he raised an eyebrow. Jungkook got shocked and he knew that they have got the idea that he is not alright and they always use a stern voice whenever anything is really serious.
Jk-"N-nothing hyung"
Suga-"Then what was Manager Se-" he was cut off as Jungkook began to cough. He stood up to go to his room but Jhope grabbed his hands and did not let him.
Jh-"Where are you going?"
Jk-"to *cough* m-my *cough* ro*cough*om"
Jm-"Why"
V came with a water bottle and offered him. He took it and drank some.
Jk-"I... I wanted to bring *cough* my hanky to *cough*cover my mouth" he tried to excuse his action. His coughing was not slowing down and he knew what was coming now.. he felt the metallic taste of blood in his mouth and tried his best to not cough but atlast he could not hold and finally coughed the blood in his hand. All of them got shocked and their eyes widened.

V-"WHY THE HELL ARE YOU COUGHING BLOOD JUNGKOOOK !!"