Shadow Guardians Are Your Only Friends

This is the sequel for Lesbian Guardians Make Decent Friends. I recommend reading that chapter of you have not already.

Also, this chapter contains very slight mention of blood, sex, and suicide. 

Here's the background info and whatnot.

Enjoy! My commentary is in bold.

1: The Resurrection Preformed By Amogila Yami

A/N: This takes place after the final chapter of Lesbian Guardians Make Decent Friends. Yami's explained everything to Oran already.

Oran POV~~~~

"Yami, are you dead? You said you've been in the Shadow Realm for a while but are you dead?" I questioned, and Yami looked up from the paper she was scribbling.

"This is a secret you must tell no one." She pursed her lips and placed two finger over them. "I'm still alive. I can enter and exit the Overworld as I please. With Queen's Solvius' permission, of course.~"

Oh no, not again—

"Makes sense. Could you bring me back to life?" I asked, her and she laughed in response.

"That's what I told Neo, but he refused." Yami started to think. "Though, it is your choice. I guess, I could why? Unfinished business?"

Obviously he wants to be alive so he can with his boyfriend.

"Yeah. Maybe that will help us awaken Neo." I answered, and then Yami gathered some tools. She grabbed a freaking sledgehammer.

You never when you'll need to bash something or someone with a sledgehammer.

"Frig, could you take over?" The frog jumped in her chair and became a man. A 30-year-old man in a frog onesie. "I have to bring Oran back to life."

Frig! My beloved.

"No problem, boss." Frig proceeded to fall asleep in Yami's chair as she left through a portal with her sledgehammer and other weird tools.

Frig works hard at his job.

After a few minutes, my body glowed. I think that meant I was alive again. I could expand my mission to awake Neo to the Overworld.

Glowing is a sign of life apparently. If your body isn't glowing you aren't alive. 😂

"How do you feel, little blueberry?~" Yami giggled, as she carried her sledgehammer on her shoulder, through the portal, in one hand. A toolbox in the other hand. "Alive again?~"

Where did that portal come from?

"Yeah. Thanks." I thanked Yami for bring me back to life.