The Greatest Adventure Ever!

Once again, this story takes place in the same magical universe that LGMDF and SGAYOF takes place in. However, it's actually canon that they have technology this time. So refrigerators are canon now.

Background, I guess. (Ignore it because it does not correlate to the story. 

This was a roleplay but I copy/pasted all (most) of the dialogue and added description words to make it a story. I played every character expect Teori. 🐱

Chapter 1: Everyone Good Story Starts With Salad

The two barely adult girls sat in a living room. The one with soft purple hair that reached down to her waist when she stood, sat on the floor looking through a magazine. She didn't bother reading the words; she was only interested in the contents of the magazine.

This roleplay opening is golden.

The other girl, the one with short brown fluffy hair, sat on the couch watching the boring TV channel that the television set was stuck on. She had misplaced the controller so she was stuck on the channel she disliked the most. The news channel.

I too hate the news channel because it's boring and it makes my parents complain.

"–and you can get your very own Erin cosplay today!" The latter girl wasn't listening to the advertiseme to until the mention of a cosplay. She sat up in her seat to listen where she could find this cosplay. "Only for the low price of $69.69!"

"Haha," The purple haired girl laughed at the mention of the unusual pricing of the costume.

"Come to—" The television set cut off before the location of where the cosplay could be bought at was revealed.

The world will never know where to get an Erin cosplay. 🥺

The only reasonable explanation for the television's malfunction was that it had short circuited.

As if on cue, the radio cut on by itself.

That's actually kinda scary.

"Did your TV just short circuit?" The radio asked, playing an advertisement. The short haired girl nodded, surprised the radio knew that the household's TV had just broke. "Do you need something to entertain yourself while you avoid the outside world?" She nodded once more. "If you answered yes to both of these questions you should spend your life savings on the newest theme park near you. Introvert Land!"

The radio knows.🤫

The girl with short black hair reacted to this odd yet scarring advertisement by knocking the radio off into the floor. The radio shattered into peices from the impact of it hitting the floor.