Disaster Paradise (Game #1)

This chapter is 20000+ words. Just a heads up.

Today I will be reviewing my first Fangan ever. It's really cringy so I removed from Wattpad, so consider this a Critic Book ExclusiveTM.

Like half of these OCs were mine and then the others belong to a friend of mine. I'll probably say which ones are mine as they characters are introduced.

*NOTICE! Parts of this story have been edited or completely deleted due to how bad they originally were. I will not elaborate because I'm embarrassed by it. Just know that this is not the raw version like all the other stories. (I was like 11-12 when I wrote this and I not influenced by the best of things.)

TW: death, blood, gore, swearing and other usage of harsh words, underage drinking (technically they are all adults, but in my country the drinking age is 21 so... still illegal), malnorished mentions, implied sex and sexual comments, implied nudity, eating disorder mentions, vomiting, self harm implications, self harm, violence,

Today my commentary will be like {this}, due regular bold being used for evidence collection and the class trial.

Also, I typing this on my computer. I am bad at typing so there may be more spelling errors than usual lol.

00: Prolonge

{We've literally just started and I've spelt something horribly wrong.}

Cody Point Of View~~~~

A lavender and black teddy bear jumped off the stage.

{King!}

Noir: I'm your Headmaster. Noirkuma!

Athena: Why can't we leave, Mr. Headmaster?...

{Let's pretend that me skipping the entire Prologue and actually introducing the characters was a creative choice and not me being lazy. (I did introduce the characters in the "high school" era of the story, but we aren't going over it so it doesn't count.)}

Noir: Oh? That's the fun part. Your graduation!

Dexter: And, when is that?

Noir: One of you will graduate when you win my game.

Lola: A game! Like chess!

{No.}

Noir: Not exactly, but I like your enthusiasm!

Erin: Then what kind of fucking game are we playing then?!

Noir: A killing game! One of you must kill one of your classmates and get away with it. Simple enough, yes?

Skyler: K-kill someone?...

Noir: It's fine to be nervous. I'll give you a motive tomorrow after you get a feel for things.

Zoey: Motive?

Noir: A reason to kill someone, of course.

Athena: I'm gonna be sick...

Lola: Me too... What if we run out of paper? The origami!

{Oh no! People could kill me at any second, but what if we run out of paper?!}

Noir: Supplies and rations are restocked every now and then so no need to worry about starving. Oh! I almost forgot. Your Jen Pads. They'll serve as a handbook, and a key.

And like that Noirkuma was gone. Everyone grabbed a Jen Pad and began to explore it.

{This is the world's laziest Prologue lmao.}