The Official Test of Experiment #159

I went through my Wattpad drafts and found this.

Warnings: Swearing, mentions of battle and war

This story didn't go very far, but it inspired my 1st magnum opus. (I'll go over that one next.)

Prolonge

I think is hilarious that I thought a Prologue was actually a Prolonge for the longest time. That's how you determine if my writing is old or not. Whether there's a Prolonge or a Prologue lol.

As the purple haired scientist glanced over her work, a peculiar thing caught her attention. It was Experiment #159, or Calum, as she'd named him earlier. Calum, along with some of the others, were in the Recreation Area training with their abilities.

Calum is not a thing. :(

Normally, abilities such as teleportation or the summon of elements (fire, ice, electricity, etc.) were a result of of magic or the race you were born into. Sasha Cavel found a way to manipulate and copy those abilities. Thus, the result of her many, many experiments.

Etc. My favorite element.

Also if I had a nickel for the amount of times Sasha was the bad guy in these "experiment escapes laboratory" stories, I'd have 2 nickels. It's not a lot, but it's weird that I did it twice.

Calum was always different. Many of the others tried to escape a few times or at least fight Sasha's team of scientists. Calm never did. Instead he greeted everyone by name or number and a smile on his face.

Oh. Uh... Okay?

He was the one who would stop this Civil War in the werewolf kingdom. Sasha knew it. He would put an end to Sasha's twin sister's madness.

The lore is weird already and nothing has happened yet.

As Sasha walked in the Recreation Area she was greeted by a cheerful redhead. "Good mourning, Miss Sasha!" Calm greeted, as he turned away from Experiment #224, or well Reese, as the others called her. "Did you know Reese can breath under water?! It's so cool!" He admired as Reese just stood there, unaffected by Calum's admiration.

Oh no. It's my worse enemy. Unspaced dialogue.

"That is really cool." Sasha responds, as Reese walks away, looking for someone else to train with, now that she's distracted Calum. "What about you, Calum? Any new powers?" The scientist ask, wanting to update her data.

"No, not yet. Just the increased vision." He answers. "I'll let you know if anything else pops up!" He exclaims.

Before the two could continue their conversation a loud siren went off. This was a common experience so no one panicked. Sasha, ran out of the glass dome and to the left exit.