Halos Of Hell

Basically, I wrote an AU for my story (that was also integrated into a roleplay) that science fiction and fantasy, rather than my usual high fantasy. Also, I wanted to use guns in the story.

The background.

I don't think Sirena has made much of an appearance in this story, but she's an OC of mine that I've recycled and used it a lot of stories. 

Also, I did art off this book so I'll show that off.

Anyways, enjoy!

Prologue

I thought this was the coolest drawing ever when I first made it

I thought this was the coolest drawing ever when I first made it. ^

Sirena Point of View~~~~

I'm sitting on my office desk, with the lights off, cleaning my knife, looking out the window to think. The only light is the small amount of light from the window.

Shouldn't you be looking at the knife while sharping it?

I put my knife down, without looking away from the window when door creeks open a little. I sense my guest to be Marco. He's one of my army commanders. Though, he's new to the job.

If she "sensed" Marco's presence, then that would imply she's psychic. If she smelted his presence (which it how it should probably have been worded) then, can do dragons have a good sense of smell in the lore? 🤔

"What do you need my attention for, Marco?" I ask, coldly but concerned.

He panics a little. "Umm, t-the base e-expansions are done. S-should we start our n-next project?" He asks quite nervously.

He stutters. *LGMDF flashbacks*

"Sure, start the next project. Also, some advice." I turn around and see Marco's terrified face. "Have more confidence in yourself. Your a great member of the USO. Let people see that." I said in most encouraging way possible.