Disaster Paradise (Game #4)

This one is 10000+ words.

Please check out the previous parts on Disaster Paradise since this is the *last* part in the series!

Yet another Critic Book ExclusiveTM.

Once again not all the OCs belong to me.

*NOTICE! Parts of this story have been edited or completely deleted due to how bad they originally were. I will not elaborate because I'm embarrassed by it. Just know that this is not the raw version like all the other stories.

TW: blood, death, gore, violence, swearing, insults and rude language, knives, intentional self endangerment, accidental misgendering, suicide mention, sex jokes and sexual comments,

Commentary will be like {this} again.

Also this is the final part. I think I finally turned 13 when I wrote this one, but it's still a bit cringy.

Ø: Prolonge

{The final Prolonge. 😢}

Ash POV~~~~

{So Game 4 takes place in an alternate universe (I think) and non of the previous games have happened. Also this game features the extended Transparent Stars group & some others.}

I woke up in a classroom. I didn't remember how I got there, either. I made my way outside and saw another person.

Ash: Hey! Do up you know how I got here? I can't remember.

???: None of us can!

Ash: Us? More people are here?

???: Yep.

Ash: Are you, by any chance, an Ultimate too?...

{I don't know if that's where I would go with a conversation with a stranger, but okay.}

???: Obviously!

Ash: What's your talent, then?

???: You want me to tell you my talent? I'm sorry, I need to hear your talent first. I wouldn't just give out my talent to a stranger.

Ash: Oh. In that case, I'm Ash. The Ultimate Observer.

???: What do you do? Tell government officials that bananas are yellow?

{Someone has to do it.}

Ash: N-No! It's like a Detective...

???: But the title of Ultimate Detective is probably already taken so your the Ultimate Observer. Cool.

Ash: Wait weren't you just insulting my talent?!!

???: Was I?

Ash: ...um...

???: Anyway, I'm Echo. The Ultimate Misfortune! Want something bad to happen to someone? Easy. Lock me in the room with them and they'll be in a body bag in less than an hour!~

{I hoping that's an exaggeration. Because that's kinda sad.}

Ash: I'm going to talk with the others now...

{Ash got scared of his bad luck.}

Echo: Counting us, there's 15 total students.

I went to talk to the other people who were also trapped here. I noticed one person standing in a corner alone, so I decided to talk to them.