Beauty And The Yeast

Once again this takes place in the fantasy world that almost everything else takes place in. Except, everyone is named after flowers and I attempted to make it a comedy because making sense is hard.

This was on Wattpad, but then I took it off. So we're using the Quotev summary.

I wrote this to get out of writers block (apparently it worked because I never got past chapter 3), so I wouldn't call it a masterpiece that I spent lots of time on

I wrote this to get out of writers block (apparently it worked because I never got past chapter 3), so I wouldn't call it a masterpiece that I spent lots of time on. Despite that, this is a lot better than some of the other things in this book that I considered to be amazing at the time of writing them.

There aren't many warnings, but there are some occasional sex jokes, abusive parents, minor swearing. That's all for this one, I think.

Story is in 3rd person.

Enjoy!

Part 1

Legend states that anyone who kidnaps the Dragon Princess and takes her to their home, will get the honor of marrying her and ending the isolation of the fallen Dragon Kingdom.

Though, no one has managed to rescue the princess, as of now.

Perhaps that will change in today's story.

I miss these characters, but I have no idea why. They were literally created them as a joke for this sh*tpost story.

"Finally," The knight slipped off his horse, falling to the ground with a thud. "I... I made it. I made it to the Dragon Kingdom after a week of traveling across the land..." The knight gasped for breath.

For all we know, the land could be flat and Cosmos could have taken the easiest trail possible.

"Stop acting all tired, you lazy bum," The knight's horse opened her mouth to complain to her owner. "I did all the work. All you did was sit on my back and read a map."

She's not wrong.

"Well, I'm going to be the one to get to the princess-" He tried to ration with his animal, but was interrupted by his yellow steed.

"Not if I get there first!" The horse began to run towards the tower where the princess was said to kept in the legends. Though, the animal came to a sudden stop. "Oh, wait. I don't have apposable thumbs to climb this conveniently placed ladder that allows you to climb up the tower that may or may not have been ripped out of Rapunzel."

If Buttercup had opposable thumbs she would steal the princess for herself.

"And that is why I'm the protagonist and you aren't, Buttercup," The knight boosted, walking over to the ladder.

Cosmos? Having sass? Whaaaaaat?

"At least I'm not wearing a dorky helmet to hide the ugliness of my face," The horse insulted me as the boy began to climb the ladder.